Photo session images now online for identification

showmasters

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha :thumbup:

you can see how nervous and excited I was when I was standing next to Milo...

you can see the sweaty area on the right :D

good to know how to use photoshop LOL

it's the pic in second row, I'm the guy with the horizontal striped shirt and the glasses

Edited by Flow_the_HERO

PEOPLE SHOULD LOVE ADRIAN MORE!

:thumbup:

And SHAME on the person that didnt even have him IN THE PHOTO!

:wub:

*nods* Could not agree more. I love Milo as much as the next person (which is, a whole damn lot), and I love Adrian tons more yet, but this is just a matter of basic respect. I can't imagine ever asking a guest to step out of my picture :D ...

Anyways, found mine, e-mailed SM, am now waiting impatiently for the print to come in the mail. Yay!

I stand out so much, LOL. I'm pale and short. Why is everyone else so tall?!

Aaand I think my photo actually looks vaguely DECENT, would you believe? Well, the thumbnail does. No drugs this time! :D

Looking at those thumbnails you can really see the difference between shots... massive over exposure in one, under exposure in the one next to it, people having half their bodies chopped off...

Glad mine turned out well :D

Me has much love for Adrain :D he whispered in my ear " I could stay ion your arms forever" how I managed to stay standing up after taht is a mystery hehe

Kelle

xx

Oohhh! Kelle! How very romantic lol!

I too gave them equal love. So far neither of them have called ha ha!

I wish I had time to actually look at Adrian, all I was aware of was a suit next to me and Milo holding my arm away from him. The photo kinda depresses me haha, oh well.

OMG, I'm never wearing that top again hahah.

Edited by StarryKat

Me has much love for Adrain :D he whispered in my ear " I could stay ion your arms forever" how I managed to stay standing up after taht is a mystery hehe

Kelle

xx

Oohhh! Kelle! How very romantic lol!

I too gave them equal love. So far neither of them have called ha ha!

You will be getting our wedding invitation in the post any day hehe

xx

I wish I had time to actually look at Adrian, all I was aware of was a suit next to me and Milo holding my arm away from him. The photo kinda depresses me haha, oh well.

OMG, I'm never wearing that top again hahah.

Same here. I think most people were like that, it all happened so quickly. Which top? :thumbup:

Damn damn damn! Remind me next time not to be so smart and to leave the hoodie behind then I may have escaped the shame of internet "fame." Adrian is doing blue steel in my pic, Shabs has a rival!

Everyone else's look good though, really like QS and Beckys!

Lol yes but thankfully it's a great pic so worth the notoriety! As for Blue Steel, I did notice both the guys pulling very cool brooding expressions as I was waiting, great to watch!

Re Adrian have to say loved his work long before Milo came along, so def equal love-age if not slightly more for him from me too :thumbup:

Too be honest I'm not very happy that you guys have decided to put my picture up. I'm aware as the photographer he holds rights to them but the reason I filled in the form and gave the number was to have it sent to me not to be displayed on your website.

I know the pic is small but even I can tell from that it's a bad photo and way to rushed.

I'm aware that you were trying to get people though quickly and that it was not able to get them back to us I totally understand that things happen.

I did think it was a good idea about the forms but without asking us you just put pictures on the net to save time looking though the forms I don't think that was on.

Edited by hobbitlover

Damn damn damn! Remind me next time not to be so smart and to leave the hoodie behind then I may have escaped the shame of internet "fame." Adrian is doing blue steel in my pic, Shabs has a rival!

Everyone else's look good though, really like QS and Beckys!

Lol yes but thankfully it's a great pic so worth the notoriety! As for Blue Steel, I did notice both the guys pulling very cool brooding expressions as I was waiting, great to watch!

Re Adrian have to say loved his work long before Milo came along, so def equal love-age if not slightly more for him from me too :thumbup:

Near Dark Rox Near Dark!!!! Had I known before I left home on Friday that he was coming I think I would've brought my video cover. As it stands with Milo then being announced not to mention the photo op I wouldn't have had enough cash to get two autos from Adrian so maybe it's a good thing I didn't know after all!

Well I dont appear to look too bad, horribly over-excited maybe but who wouldnt? At least the flash didnt bounce off my glasses like I feared it might have :D

Milo is indeed pretty far removed from some people, yes. He put his hand on my back though, which you can't see on the photo sadly (I vote for two photographers next time, one in front of you and one behind :thumbup:), and my pic was taken about an hour into the shoot. I am also very amused by some pics where Adrian is clutching Milo's shoulder like he's stopping him from running off or something XD

Just wondering though, why are the thumbnails linked when clicking the link leads you to a 404?