Coming from Bristol by Coach

BluebizzieB

I need your help please.

I am coming by coach.

Is it the Coachway or the Centre i need to get to.

When i book my coach it states these coach stations.

How far is it from the coach station to the Shopping Centre.

I am used to come by car but parents wont take me anymoe :jason:

I am working till 3am on the Friday and considering getting a 4am coach getting in around 10am and from the Sunday Heroes mad stampede i might be unlucky and getting the 600+ VQ tickets????

Edited by BluebizzieB

When at the Coachway for Collectoramania 11 the cafe had burnt down due to a fire !!

The cafe is back up and running, as far as I could tell, when I last passed through there a couple weeks ago.

But there is roadworks / redevelopment going on

http://www.milton-keynes.gov.uk/transport/...le.asp?ID=45106

http://www.milton-keynes.gov.uk/transport/..._14_Leaflet.pdf

• Showmasters Admin

I need your help please.

I am coming by coach.

Is it the Coachway or the Centre i need to get to.

When i book my coach it states these coach stations.

How far is it from the coach station to the Shopping Centre.

I am used to come by car but parents wont take me anymoe :D

I am working till 3am on the Friday and considering getting a 4am coach getting in around 10am and from the Sunday Heroes mad stampede i might be unlucky and getting the 600+ VQ tickets????

One day you'll read the FAQ. It's in there.....

How far is it to the main event venue from the MK Coachway (Bus Station by the M1 J14)?

Go on, just once try reading it!

Obviously if you can get straight to the Centre (which is where the show is held) then get tickets to there.

And as you have answered yourself. Yes if you turn up at 10am on Saturday you are likely to get 600+ tickets for the Heroes guests.

Edited by Too Tall

Does the coach really take 6 hours to get from Bristol to MK? It takes under 3 hours by car.

:D

• Showmasters Admin

Does the coach really take 6 hours to get from Bristol to MK? It takes under 3 hours by car.

:wub:

It's probably because it has to go into central London or something silly like that. To get to anywhere in the south east from the west you pretty much have to come through London.