FORUM MEET - Paintballing and Drinking!

showmasters

When do you want to go Paintballing?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Which date do you prefer for Paintballing?

• Saturday 22nd September
    • Saturday 29th September
    • Saturday 6th October
    • Any of the above

• Showmasters Admin

Hi Ya!

Jason and I want to go paintballing! :P We thought that it would be loads of fun if anyone from the forum wanted to join us! :D

At the moment we have just listed a selection of 3 dates for people to choose from. Let us know if you would be interested and which date best suits, or if the date doesn't matter then you know which option to choose! :P

Once we have a date we will post full details of place and costs etc. As a guide expect cost to be around £50 and the place to be somewhere within an hour of Milton Keynes.

After the paintballing I'm sure we will be heading for a night on the town in MK, so should be lots of fun! A forum meet where we get to shoot each other during the day, and drink together in the evening! :YAHOO:

Anyway, over to you!

Mark and Jason :D

Hell yeah we'd be up for that !!! :YAHOO:

Chris has his own set of paintball guns and equipment, and hasn't been for a few years. If I remember he used to love to shoot his boss every weekend :D (wouldn't we all)

Im a total novice and never been before and always wanted to try.

Andy

=x=

Edited by DisneyDude78

I think i'll pass on the paintballing but go to the drinking :D

Same :wub:

I learnt my lesson last year when I went paintballing with Jason and Mark. The result was this -

1032375373_90a6c6ca10.jpg

I still have a very faint bruise there a YEAR later :thumbup:

can't believe you didn't mention my historic shot :P

Couldn't go on the 22nd because that's my nephew's and brother's birthday party weekend :YAHOO:

And I couldn't go on the 6th because that's MY birthday celebration weekend :YAHOO:

So I could do the 29th but I probably wouldn't have the money for it :dance:

Sorry I'm choking on my Twizzlers at the idea of paintballing, I love the idea of stalking in the shadows and destroying you all (especially Davey, he's just asking for a pounding) but it HURTS. My cousin even emptied the paint on herself to get out of playing as it bruised her so badly. Can't we play with swords or matches instead?

Sorry I'm choking on my Twizzlers at the idea of paintballing, I love the idea of stalking in the shadows and destroying you all (especially Davey, he's just asking for a pounding) but it HURTS. My cousin even emptied the paint on herself to get out of playing as it bruised her so badly. Can't we play with swords or matches instead?

Your just a wuss! I wouldnt get a pounding anyway, im far too good! :D

Can't paintball, but I'd be up for a drink. Hell knows I'll need a jolly good knees up by then! Will watch this space for the chosen date.

P.S. Only saying I can't paintball cus I've never tried. If I can throw myself off a hundred foot bridge, I can sure as hell fire a ball of paint!!

Edited by Scorch

I wouldnt get a pounding anyway, im far too good! :wub:

:o im gonna hold my tongue :P^_^

Your just a wuss! I wouldnt get a pounding anyway, im far too good! :unsure:

HA! I laugh in the face of danger it's just that I bruise easily. Give me a sword or a lightsaber though and your ass is mine!

Edited by Big_Pants