For David, the Crew Member sat with Chris Malcolm

swsigsuk

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For what it's worth (this might narrow down your search) Graham Jenkins has a picture on his facebook of himself with 3 school-girl outfitted ladies.

Failing that, I can send him a message for you?

Liz

p.s. I can't say that I know him well as I only met him a handful of times over the LFCC weekend. He's a friend of a friend.

Oh thats really cool, actually i think that picture came up, but i couldnt be definately sure his name was even Jenkins at the time, so i didnt want to risk making an even bigger fool f myself than i probably will anyways lol

i`ll go check it out and have a think *feeling scared now* lol

btw, i tried to reply to you last night, searched for ages for the thread, then heard others saying they thougt it had been deleted..Just wanted to thank you for your very sweet reply to THAT thread, i thought it was lovely of you, and hope we can be friends

We could start a DavidB-is-a-double-jerk group on there Roxy ? :unsure:

I'm sure his friend off here would be the first to sign up LOL :P

And besides, I'll keep MySpace for now, but I enjoy throwing Piratey Bombs at Claire Carter and James LMAO :huh:

Edited by DisneyDude78

What she said :( Facebooks rocks, David just doesn't want to have app fun :huh:

You know where you can shove your stupid apps :(

In my fab facebook? :unsure:

LOL, don't worry Andy he'll come around eventually.....those Grow-a-gifts'll get him in the end, who can resist? :P

For what it's worth (this might narrow down your search) Graham Jenkins has a picture on his facebook of himself with 3 school-girl outfitted ladies.

Liz

p.s. I can't say that I know him well as I only met him a handful of times over the LFCC weekend. He's a friend of a friend.

Oh thats really cool, actually i think that picture came up, but i couldnt be definately sure his name was even Jenkins at the time, so i didnt want to risk making an even bigger fool f myself than i probably will anyways lol

btw, i tried to reply to you last night, searched for ages for the thread, then heard others saying they thougt it had been deleted..Just wanted to thank you for your very sweet reply to THAT thread, i thought it was lovely of you, and hope we can be friends

Hehehe... I came back on here this morning to see if anything more had been said about that thread, but it had gone. Frankly, I'm pleased that it has. I know everyone is entitled to their own opinions, it's just mine is that guest stars shouldn't be slated. Still, glad it's all behind everyone! I hope we can be friends too!

Hope all goes well with Graham. He seemed sound for what little time I spent with him.

I'm off to bed now. Take care,

Liz xx

blah blah blah ... who can resist? :D

ME!!! :P

Too busy stalking/watching you in other ways, Jola's got the Facebook angle covered :P

Gah! :(

Stalking :unsure: and hey watch with the blah cheeky dude, me thinketh thou needest more fun ..... on ...........um, somewhere different :P

Im in love with Growing Gifts :(

Hope you sent me something purdy Roxy...:huh:

I did huni.....I love those too, and plenty more where that came from for you :D

Also apologies to Dogtown_girl and Liz for suddenly going off into the great facebook debate lol (blame David really :P ) lots of great stuff with you guys :D

Edited by roxy

blah blah blah ... who can resist? :D

ME!!! :P

Too busy stalking/watching you in other ways, Jola's got the Facebook angle covered :P

Gah! :(

Stalking :unsure: and hey watch with the blah cheeky dude, me thinketh thou needest more fun ..... on ...........um, somewhere different :P

Im in love with Growing Gifts :(

Hope you sent me something purdy Roxy...:huh:

I did huni.....I love those too, and plenty more where that came from for you :D

Also apologies to Dogtown_girl and Liz for suddenly going off into the great facebook debate lol (blame David really :P ) lots of great stuff with you guys :D

Haha no worries, seriously, its been great reading all the banter and trying to grapple David into submission lol.. and thanks to everyone for all your help tonight..its been awesome . Night all xx

Liz

Hehehe... I came back on here this morning to see if anything more had been said about that thread, but it had gone. Frankly, I'm pleased that it has. I know everyone is entitled to their own opinions, it's just mine is that guest stars shouldn't be slated. Still, glad it's all behind everyone! I hope we can be friends too!

Hope all goes well with Graham. He seemed sound for what little time I spent with him.

I'm off to bed now. Take care,

Liz xx

Hey yeh,i hear you totally.. you know we are all just very passionate, anyways great to talk to you and thanks for your help, i will let you know how i get on, night night xx

Haha no worries, seriously, its been great reading all the banter and trying to grapple David into submission lol.. and thanks to everyone for all your help tonight..its been awesome . Night all xx

He's lovely really, just pretending he doesn't like it :huh: lol glad you enjoyed it and more importantly, had some help :unsure:

G'night xx

Edited by roxy