For David, the Crew Member sat with Chris Malcolm

swsigsuk

• Moderators

Hi,

Chris has just got in touch with me to say you took a photo for him on the Saturday but it has not yet turned up in his email. Could you either email it direct to him or post it on here so I can email it to him?

Thanks,

Graham

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

David.. You seem to be the font of all knowledge on here, lol, ive been trying to summon up the courage for days to ask you if you know many of the crew, there was such a hot guy i wanted to give my email addy to, but was just too shy, and have regretted it ever since lol..all i know about him is the place where he was working...any ideas how i could contact him?

Or you could tell us where he was working and what he looks like in this thread and we'll try help :P

I'm not just being nosey, honest :D

i am :P .spill :D

great idea! lol, talk about being on the spot.:YAHOO: haha, jk.. Erm, well he was on the photo collection stand on saturday, he looked early twenties, and was really cute in a shy sort of way, although he was quite extrovert and chatty it seemed.

any help would be massively appreciated, thanks chicks

• Moderators

I could charge for this Crew Dating Service or something lol I might have a vague idea.

Do you just wanna do a quick scan through a couple of pages of my photos from the event, see if it's anyone there or we can eliminate them all lol

http://s71.photobucket.com/albums/i155/Dav...2007/?start=100

Start from there :smile:

Edited by DavidB

I could charge for this Crew Dating Service or something lol I might have a vague idea.

Do you just wanna do a quick scan through a couple of pages of my photos from the event, see if it's anyone there or we can eliminate them all lol

Start from there :smile:

haha, yeh you should be on commission lol, Cool man, i`m there.. will check back and let you know if i see him, cheers man ;)

dom was super sweet

yea he did rush through a bit

i got my stuff signed at about 3ish and he still did personalisations

as he probably had a big que after he prob just wanted as many people as possible to get an autograph

xox

You got the wrong thread???

This is Davids Dating Agency

ROFL!!!!!! (i was wonderng about that too)LOLOLOL !! WIKKED !

Ask Julie a.k.a JediJules - she was the pitboss for the photo area on both days.

I can't remember seeing the youngish guy you were on about in the morning, but of the afternoon, the young guy who was supporting me in Ops at the start of the day was Graham. He later went onto the photoshoot area to help out.

Maybe it was him ?

Ask Julie a.k.a JediJules - she was the pitboss for the photo area on both days.

I can't remember seeing the youngish guy you were on about in the morning, but of the afternoon, the young guy who was supporting me in Ops at the start of the day was Graham. He later went onto the photoshoot area to help out.

Maybe it was him ?

Hey thanks, you know it sounds like it could be Graham... It was definately saturday afternoon when i saw him.Do you know if he posts on here at all? Thanks again for your help hun x

Start from there :D

Hey David, thanks for te link to your pics, theyre awesome..Unfortunately he isn`t on them, but we think his name might be Graham possibly..

That's ok, I can eliminate people from there so that helps :jason:

You might be better asking in the crew area like Andy said above .. "JediJules" should've posted there somewhere I think ..

Cheers David,i really appreciate all your help, and can i just say that i always enjoy your posts! Lol, i`ll let David`s dating agency know if i have any luck

Peace Dude :poki:

• Moderators

Cheers David,i really appreciate all your help, and can i just say that i always enjoy your posts! Lol, i`ll let David`s dating agency know if i have any luck

Peace Dude ;)

Awesome, I have a fan :lol: cheers ;)

Good luck! :D

David, what on earth are you doing in pic 102 young man, what would your mother say :jason:

You KNOW what I'm doing, and you're just jealous! :P:poki:

Hey David, thanks for te link to your pics, theyre awesome..Unfortunately he isn`t on them, but we think his name might be Graham possibly..

There was a graham working on the bag collection point at the photo area on the Saturday, Julie took a group photo at the end of the day so he should be in that if shes posts it up. Also I believe if its the one I'm thinking, he was friends with Emma Webb and Laura Hickling, they come on the forums so ask if they have a photo to hand, to narrow it down even further.

James

There was a graham working on the bag collection point at the photo area on the Saturday, Julie took a group photo at the end of the day so he should be in that if shes posts it up. Also I believe if its the one I'm thinking, he was friends with Emma Webb and Laura Hickling, they come on the forums so ask if they have a photo to hand, to narrow it down even further.

James

Thanks so much James, lol, i`m really thinking it might be Graham, hope he doesnt mind me posting on here :jason: Ummm i think i`v found a pic of him...not sure if this will take you there, but anyway..

http://s19.photobucket.com/albums/b197/Sha...-Picture083.jpg

If this finding turns out to be successful, we'll negotiate fees after :D

LMAO!.. hey did you check out the photo, oh wise one?!

David does know FAR too much lol, he's Einstein :unsure:

The DDA could take off bigtime lmao......lots of luck on finding your guy!

If this finding turns out to be successful, we'll negotiate fees after :D

LMAO!.. hey did you check out the photo, oh wise one?!

David does know FAR too much lol, he's Einstein :unsure:

The DDA could take off bigtime lmao......lots of luck on finding your guy!

Aww yeh, he is a legend ! and yeh, lol, The DDA, hah, loving it :help: .. and thanks chick, youre very sweet x