Which one would you like at Eclipse

dufresne

TOUGH CHOICE !!  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Based on your LFACC experience, who would you want at Eclipse ?

• Jack Coleman
    • Hayden Panettiere
    • Milo Ventimiglia
    • Adrian Pasdar

Whilst they were all great (IMHO), as a collector, I would rather see new guests at Eclipse.

Otherwise, I think Adrian surprised me the most. I don't know why, but while I was waiting to meet him (I was in the first group to queue), I felt he was giving off a vibe that he didn't really want to be there and that he was above it all... I could not have been MORE wrong!!! He was chatty, fun, intelligent and happy! A perfect guest, so if it ws going to be one of them, I'd vote for him.

• Moderators

HAYDEN!

... because everyone's gonna say Jack :chair:

But no really, no offence to Milo but Hayden was my favourite even before the event .. Jack was really really nice .. and Adrian's gone to REALLY COOL after watching his YouTube vids lol

I'm going to say Hayden. I know some of you had bad experiences with her but I can tell you she’s one of the sweetest and most polite guests I’ve worked with. I'd love to meet her again and this time actually get her autograph lol

Edited by rain

How can you make me decide. I want them all to come back.

If i was forced at gun point then i'd choose Adrian as he was the most chatty and appricative of the fans for being at LFCC.

However, i don't think they guys at LFCC wil do events without each other. They are soo close and want to do events together