Milo, Adrian, and future events with Showmasters

showmasters

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Please Eclipse where things should be a little calmer!

But good to know - reading all the posts here about the cast seeming tired/grumpy etc it was a concern as to how much they enjoyed the experience (I had no complaints myself, they were all very polite and friendly but I did see Hayden gave some good glares at the surging crowds at the London Eye!) so it's great to hear that they haven't been put off!

This is great news. I agree that the Tour really did wear the down come Sunday.

All the Heroes cast are really fan firendly because they care so much about the show, they care so much about eachother and they care so much about the Fans.

If Showmasters get them back for Eclipse or a whole weekend at Collectormania then i'm sure they'll be more busy but have more time to talk to fans

Agree. the above posts were great :blush:

If, I mean when the heroes cast come to the next event, I just hope that they can attend on more than one day, and a limit on the vt for each day can be put into place, in order that we can all have at least more than a few seconds in their presence.

I will admit I had Hayden autograph late in the day, and it was over faster than I could blink and so was a bit disappointed, cannot blame anyone, just having a photo with her earlier was compensation enough. ^_^

To conclude and I say this on behalf of all heroes fans (and I would think most fans would agree), SM the demand for the cast is there and with season 2 on the way, the demand will just get bigger, so use the jedi mind trick (or the green in US terms) on the cast agents and get them to book the whole cast of heroes for the entire duration of the next event. :P

I was Jack's guest assistant and thoughout the day many people asked him if he would come back for Eclipse. He was very interested in it, he loves being in the UK and asked me what would happen at a convention like Eclipse, how it differs to LFACC, what was expected etc so needless to say I explained everything to him and he seemed to really want to come back next year to see everybody again. Showmasters/Massive Events were informed that he wanted to return so I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

That's a great news !

It was easy to see that he was really very happy to be there.

He's the kind of guest that we wish to meet at Eclipse.

That's excellent news.

I've become hooked on the show now, I had only seen a couple of episodes previous, but with being off work ill yesterday I sat and watch half the season WOW!!!!

The Heros guys seemed very genuine and friendly, an absolute pleasure to meet, I can't wait to see them come back!

Dawn are you still on cloud 9 ;)

I'm glad they did have a great time! Coz I deffo had! In the end it did look that they were a bit erm worn out, but I can't blame them tho, coz it was just insane, seriously!

Bless all of them for being so lovely, really! And thanks Adrian and Jack for the kisses :borg: hihi. After losing all my London pictures of them, that kinda cheered me up! There is no recovery possible of my XD card, so I have lost all my pictures with and of them from the previous days ;) Thank god for the memories though!

I talked to them both at the show and they were very tired after such a long press junket but were amazed by how many fans were at the show to see them. But even though they were tired at the end of the day and didn't realise how much work was involved in doing a public appearance like this, they still really enjoyed themselves and loved meeting you.

I mentioned to them that we ran many shows and that we have worked with Hayden in the US several times before, and asked if they would be interested in working with us agin over the next year. They both said that they would be very interested in doing something like this again with us ;)

So we will see when they are available to do a show again and we will let you all know. Keep watching this space!

I believe Showmasters underestimated how popular the Hereo guests would be and hope they learn from this with regards to future events with these guests...overall the guests were very polite despite the pressure they were under,i do hope they return.

Aawww that's so good to hear!! I was so worried they'd never come back here after Sunday lol but it's such a relief to know they actually did kinda enjoy the experience!

Pleaasse bring them all back for Eclipse! Milo especially =D <3

xxxx

This is exactly what I wanted to hear, after seeing them they did look very depresses and although they spoke it did seem like one word answers. there were only 2 explanations for this and one was that they were arrogant and wanted money and the other is that they were tired.

I live these little behind the scenes in sites and it really shows what i wanted o know and that was how the guests felt. Personally when i pay for an autograph I don't really want the auto that is just my proof I met them, I want to meet the people behind the characters and get to know them. I dont men like best friends I just mean i want to know what they are like. I have much more respect for Jack Coleman now he was such a good spor to everyone.

To know that they enjoyed the event and giving a reference to their account of the day is just great info It gives me what aI wanted from the day and that is to know the people.

I just want to know, How did you manage top land yourself the Job of getting to sit with Adrian or Jack all day?

Do you work full time for showmasters, do you volunteer. did you get dibs on the actors or were names pulled out of a hat?

It's lovely to read this thread. I'm so glad they had a good time. I had such nice experiences with all four of them and I'm so happy I got to meet them.

About them looking depressed...it's possible to be depressed even if you've had a great time. By the time I got to my hotel late Saturday afternoon, I was so exhuasted, had a headache...I was nearly crying and actually just wanted to go home, even though I still had LFCC on Sunday. And that was just from being an atendee on a fun day out! I'd just got worn down by the day. I'm guessing it was a similar thing for the Heroes cast. Not only had they spent a whole day signing and doing an over subscribed photo shoot, they'd spent days before that jetting all over the place on their world tour, wprking hard to promote their show. I can't begin to imagine how wiped out they must have been feeling by the end of Sunday. I know I couldn't have done everything they'd done on their world tour without at least a couple of "meltdown moments".

Edited by Princess83

This is exactly what I wanted to hear, after seeing them they did look very depresses and although they spoke it did seem like one word answers. there were only 2 explanations for this and one was that they were arrogant and wanted money and the other is that they were tired.

I live these little behind the scenes in sites and it really shows what i wanted o know and that was how the guests felt. Personally when i pay for an autograph I don't really want the auto that is just my proof I met them, I want to meet the people behind the characters and get to know them. I dont men like best friends I just mean i want to know what they are like. I have much more respect for Jack Coleman now he was such a good spor to everyone.

To know that they enjoyed the event and giving a reference to their account of the day is just great info It gives me what aI wanted from the day and that is to know the people.

I just want to know, How did you manage top land yourself the Job of getting to sit with Adrian or Jack all day?

Do you work full time for showmasters, do you volunteer. did you get dibs on the actors or were names pulled out of a hat?

I'm glad you enjoyed your day and that my little insight helped.

As for how we got the jobs.. we volunteered just like everyone else. I've been volunteering for SM for many years now and work for them at nearly every event. Myself and Donna who was with Jack were ourselves very tired as we'd been part of the Glasgow crew from the weekend before.

Any member of the crew has as much chance of any other of getting a good job, just as easily you can be doing something that will keep you miles away from the guests; I did a day on the front door at Glasgow for instance. My pay back for a nine hour drive to Glasgow, paying all my own bills to get there and stay there and turning in 12 hour days for two days before a hefty drive back last weekend, was that after yet another hefty drive up to London, as I live in Devon I got given a really nice job. (OK in my opinion the BEST job of the weekend! but I'm biased). I like to think that I've proved myself reliable and trustworthy, not likely to pinch the guests bottom or be rude and that I can stay calm under pressure. Any member of crew that can show that has a very good chance of being given top guests to look after. The jobs are rotated so you normally don't do the same thing two days running and we never know until each morning of the show what we will be doing. I'm glad because had I known I was to be with Adrian I probably would have not slept a wink.

It is like any other job the harder you work and the better you become at it, the more likely you will find yourself with a busy guest or taking on a job with responsibility. I'm certainly not a full time SM or a permanent member of staff, I could find myself not picked to crew any event, I apply each time just like anyone else can.

Hope that helps.. There is a full how to become crew section on the forum here

Just to add that normally as guest assistants we don't "kiss and tell" quite as much as maybe I did this time. I just felt that it needed to be said as so many people were worried that he'd had a bad time.