No Con's just Pro's

Ladyd

I had a great weekend, Saturday i managed to get up earyl and that's amazing in it's self, got to see good friends again and some i havn't seen in a while, i spent saturday with Paul Jerricho who was lovely and we chatted the entire day except when he was signing, he said he thought i was lovely, very professional and great to chat to as well, i managed to have a quick natter to William *the master as a kid* and his family talked about home and we compared welsh places we lived in, and i got great footage of Williams big brother daring him to eat a red hot chilli pepper...bless him we did warn him :blink:

I asked the guy who played Dalek sec what it was like wearing a squid on his head lol, he laughed n told me that funnily enough he was doing a commercial for a spanish add a few weeks prior and did actually have a squid on his head HAHA.

Managed to catch Robert england in the green room while dropping a guest off in there and showed him his identical twin *a friend of mine* of which i promised him last time i saw him...he thought it was well creepy how much he looked like him. managed to have a very quick natter to gareth Lloyd and Nana about a few things from their past some recent some not so recent.

kept bumping into Andy tong the Comic Artist and now he's doing a characature of me bless him.

I got all the autographs i needed *all the heroes guys* eventually though i did panic briefly, and i got my Patreli sandwich with my new Heroes top i designed.......was a little wigged out being 5'10 and the guys being i think shorter than me in the photograph.

Fell in love on the Saturday night with the cocktail *Cheeky V* it's georgus and i thank the guy who's name i've forgotten but will give him big hugs n snuggles when i see him next for buying me a pitcher of the stuff ^_^

many many thanks to all the crew esspesially to the Pit of Dispare Bosses and Wile for making sure i was ok at times and making sire i did managed to get some food/drink and a toilet break, i'm sure there were crew in the area who possably didn't even get that and i'm amazed you made it through the day, i was sat down doing auto tickets for Jack and even i got giddy and eventually broke down in the toilets but got over it just as quick cos i didn't want the attendies to see or to be made a fuss over by any crew....smile and carry on...what doesn't kill you makes you stronger and the more you smile *as much as you don't want to* the less crap you get from attendies that don't listen or just try to be cheeky...please note that being Cute and having a sexy Aussie accent does not mean yes you can go straight down to see the guest with out buying an Autograph ticket unless i have been told otherwise...esspesially when there is a massive que already.

i'm still psyched about C12 yey i get to get more heroes autographs for the only heroes picture i have...it's my pride n joy

^_^

and with regards to the lighting...it was fine where i was and unless you couldn't see at all what's to complain about. atleast htere were more space in the iles for people to look at trade stalls...i hate that cramped feeling when trying to look at a stall.

all in all i had a great weekend *raises glass* here's to the next one.

Good to see you at the weekend ^_^

Sounds like you had fun! Especially your weird Dalek squid related experience ;)

great to see you too, would have like to chatted more but it's only ever possable when i'm not drunk or ditsy and have more than 2 days to do it in lol.

yeah i had great fun though, hope you did too hun hugs.

you got any amusing stories from the weekend? no matter how short.