Photos - how we plan to get them to you

showmasters

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Firstly, we are sorry to all the people that had their photos taken with Adrian & Milo at the end of the day.

As the shoot ended we were informed by the photo lab that thay had some problems and would not be able to develop the last batch of photos in time for the end of the show, which is when our back up plan had to be put into effect.

We will put up a page of the uncollected photos on the LFCC website very shortly, so you can identify yours and then email us your address so we can send them out to you (at our own cost, of course). Those of you who left your name and address for the photo sessions, we will be posting these out by the end of the week.

once again we are sorry for this, and we will make sure we get them to you as soon as possible. Thank you for understanding

Jason

Thanks - really looking forward to getting the photo's. We were lucky and got all the autographs we wanted including Patrick, Hayden, Milo and Adrian. I know a lot went home disappointed.

Special thanks to Dominic and his mate Ryan (who we seem to have a lot of photo's of from the weekend!!). You both made the whole weekend really special

See you all in MK

So true, I had no make up on by the time I got the photo shoot, I'm actually dreading seeing it!

Same here & I was literally just dragged in and pushed between them, my hair was prob everywhere hehe & had the crew top on :blink:

There will be those 2 looking hot & me looking like been threw a hedge backwards hehe

xx

It's usually a couple of weeks in my experience. I would be pleasantly surprised if it was any less than that given that they have, what - 500 to go through? Plus any leftovers from Dom, etc etc. The first time I had a photo delivered I'd forgotten about it by the time I got it! LOL

Aren't they going through them first to try to find the ones that they can recognise from the descriptions given? They have to do that before they can get the photos online.

They are going through them but only so they cn have a few laughs first!

Aren't they going through them first to try to find the ones that they can recognise from the descriptions given? They have to do that before they can get the photos online.

They are going through them but only so they cn have a few laughs first!

I know that's what I was doing when we put out the Saturday left overs on Sunday morning :poki:

Though I was laughing more at Dom's "deer caught in headlights" face :YAHOO:

And the Robert Englund photos were just ace, what a star to pose like that for his fans

It's usually a couple of weeks in my experience. I would be pleasantly surprised if it was any less than that given that they have, what - 500 to go through? Plus any leftovers from Dom, etc etc. The first time I had a photo delivered I'd forgotten about it by the time I got it! LOL

LOL, yeah I had to wait about 6 months for one once (no exageration!)! Am soooo hoping that doesn't happen again. I go away in two week so it would be wonderful if it arrived before I went, but I guess if not it's something to look forward to when I get back. I know the guys will do what they can, when they can.

And have a good laugh at us! :poki:

I've found mine too :D My description I wrote was fairly detailed though, no reason why it couldnt be matched up :D

YEah I found that as well . There were Two Pics for me and mine , Both had very detailed descriptions . Unless they have decided to just post everyones up . Maybe a batch at a time .

Gav