Your most very favourite guest at LFCC?

Princess83

Can't choose between Toyah Wilcox and Gary Shail.

Toyah is an absolute sweetheart! We chatted for ages about life in general and still didn't manage to come up with the meaning of it. Gary literally picked me up at the bar, took me back with him, and then took it upon himself to introduce me to every person he came acrossl.

Funnier still was drinking in the Blackbird pub with them on Sunday afternoon and watching Gary try to handle his alcohol!

Lol sounds like you had a blast. I didn't have time to see any of those guys.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You've got no idea, babe! All the Quad people are fabulous, you really missed out on some good moments. Hopefully I'll figure out how my dad's compooper works so I can get my pics up.

You've got no idea, babe! All the Quad people are fabulous, you really missed out on some good moments. Hopefully I'll figure out how my dad's compooper works so I can get my pics up.

I was busy working. Being crew is awesome (especially when you get to sit with people like Mads Mikkelsen and Brandon Routh) but boy do you miss a lot! Hopefully they'll all come back one day. I did make Phil Daniels a cuppa many years ago when he visited Damon Albarn at the studio I used to work in, thats the closest I've ever got.

Did you ask? Did you pay any money? No. So you get NUFFINK!!!!

Ahem....Christa loves her fans, honest.

Totally agree with you Scorch about the Quad cast -really good bunch of people -hope they get together for another show soon -I see Phil Daniels and Mark Wingett are doing the ***** in November.