Your most very favourite guest at LFCC?

Princess83

All the guests I met were lovely, but standouts were...

William Mapother. He was awesome. I told him his character Ethan was evil, so he joked with me and wrote on my auto I need to keep an open mind :D Talked about Threshold too, and how much he enjoyed filming the series, and was sad it was cancelled.

Jack Coleman was great. Although rushed, he did his best to speak to me and wished me well.

Adrian Pasdar was up there with Jack Coleman. Talked about his character Nathan and how its great the way he's portrayed in the show from being good and then bad all of a sudden.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got to meet all the guest that I wanted to meet

I have two favourite's William and Dom :

William was very chatty and my Photoshoot was great fun and he remembered me on the Sunday afternoon from when I met him on saturday and he asked me if I had had a good weekend.

dominic was very very chatty when I went to get his Autograph and very very funny when I was having my photoshoot done he was making lot of jokes, He said that I am very very tiny and need to eat some steak and my Photoshoot show that I was having a good time.

All the heroes guest were great too and I hope you get them again.

Checkout my Photo's on the Photo thread .

Thankyou again for a great weekend.

Edited by gem-sanders

Adrian Pasdar, although the giant thumping crush I have on him may mean I'm biased. (Milo was a happy bonus.) When I saw they were coming and then discovered on the day that they were doing photo sessions together I was ecstatic, and although I only got a few seconds with them in the photo booth, it was still something to treasure. I WISH I'd signed up for Jack Coleman's photo shoot as well, though.

Gareth David Lloyd by a mile! He was very sweet and patient all weekend and was very happy at people going up to him more than once and he even remembered people's names. He was an absolute star - especially as he turned up on the Saturady having filmed until 5:00 in the morning that day!

Jack was also wonderful -dry sense of humour and just extremely personable. I very much hope that Showmasters get him for Eclipse as I thin its fair to say that he seems to have gone the best with the attendees of all the Heroes guests there.

I really enjoyed meeting Robert Rankin too, he was so generous with his time and posed for a couple of photos. Very apt that I got some Airport Edition books off him as I work in a bookshop at the airport :blink:

Some of the photos for DR Who guests supplied by BBC were a bit ropey. IMO so I`ll miss them till next time they appear.

Sounds corny but for me all the guests I met where spot on in order of appearance Deep, Mads, Harry, Patrick and Gary Kurtz where all very genuine and very nice when I spoke to them.

Mads was v slick.

A BIG Thankyou to Showmasters

Lets hope Manchester meets upto this one!!

Ta Ta :blink::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Edited by ding dang do

Nobody can ever beat Nathan Fillion. Nobody.

Ahh, now if you're counting previous LFCCs, then you've got a good point there. He was signing nonstop and when the organizers eventually cut off the queue - fortunately I was still in it - and then tried to stop even those few going through (I understand their decision but obviously would have preferred to be let through!), Nathan insisted on seeing all those who were left in the queue, and although he had no time to pose for photos by then, he was still really friendly and cheerful. And the talk with Alan was so funny.

Michael Ironside was lovely too. He made a real effort to talk to me, but unfortunately I turned into a quivering pile of goo and was utterly useless. Got a nice photo with him, though!

Edited by CosmicAvatar

This is a tough question. I planned to go for Mads mikkelsen and the 4 Heroes guests but to choose my Favourite i'll go with

Danny Dyer (didn't intend to meet him but he was awsome) followed very very closely by Mads Mikkelsen.

I would say the Heroes guests but as we know, they were very busy and didn't really have time to chat to people

Can't choose between Toyah Wilcox and Gary Shail.

Toyah is an absolute sweetheart! We chatted for ages about life in general and still didn't manage to come up with the meaning of it. Gary literally picked me up at the bar, took me back with him, and then took it upon himself to introduce me to every person he came acrossl.

Funnier still was drinking in the Blackbird pub with them on Sunday afternoon and watching Gary try to handle his alcohol!