Your most very favourite guest at LFCC?

Princess83

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now I can finally remore Ralph Brown from my sig, and the meet didn't disappoint either - top bloke with great stories to tell.

Special mention does indeed go to Jack Coleman. The coolest, friendliest and humblest of the Heroes cast - not to mention the cheapest !!! Even in the casual chat I overheard between him and crew, he just came across as a top bloke !

JACK COLEMAN - Eclipse guest number 2 please !!

Edited by dufresne

William Mapother was great and I was only getting a sig for a mate of mine. He chatted, joked, was really great with some small kids who were in front of me in the queue. Top Bloke. :thumbup:

Tom Baker was wonderful! A real legend. :clap:

Nana Visitor was lovely as always. :wub:

The big guests were great also. They were rushed and hadn't much time for anything other than the sig, which is totally understandable but each of them (Patrick, Dom, Hayden, Milo, Jack and Adrian) were friendly and polite.

Guest wise, it was a great LFCC.

Organisation and venue were another thing, ;) but not for this thread.

William Mapother was a perfect guest indeed, he absolutely wanted to speak to me in French and did well !

His also made his dedication in french so I guess it makes it even more special now !

Billy West and Michael Gross were both amazing as well, as they took time with each fan, talking and joking.

That was great to meet them.

Robert Englund gave me an appointment next month in Belgium so I'll be there ! He was a very nice person even if I my life flashed before my eyes when I was in the photoshoot :)

And finally... well... :thumbup::clap: I felt in love with Nana Visitor :wub::wub: . Point.

Her kiss alone made my trip worth it ! ;)

Amazing show, and amazing guests ! (at least on saturday as I didn't come on sunday)

Special mention does indeed go to Jack Coleman. The coolest, friendliest and humblest of the Heroes cast - not to mention the cheapest !!! Even in the casual chat I overheard between him and crew, he just came across as a top bloke !

JACK COLEMAN - Eclipse guest number 2 please !!

Yes, you see, sometimes we can agree ;)

Jack Coleman for Eclipse please !!

That said, Nana Visitor is one of the most friendly Star Trek guests I have ever met. Louise Fletcher was really nice too as well as Robert Englund and William Mapother.

will have to say mine was Milo Ventimiglia! He was very talky with me and made my day! close to him was obviously Danny Dyer he was very nice to everyone, i saw! and Obviously Adrian Pasdar met him on friday aswell and had a chat with him there about friday, he was a very nice guest to meet! Thanks again Showmasters!

Mads mikklesen! He was my first photo guest and despite how nervous I was he was so warm and friendly i was totally confident - when the photographer asked if i could swish my hair sowe could see my eyes Mads said to me in his very cool accent 'hey let's both swish our hair yeah?' - that really made me smile :unsure:

There were two guests who really made my day. Murray Melvin (Torchwood) a lovely lovely gentleman, did anyone else find him on Saturday - he must have been put in the darkest most furtherest reaches of Earls Court. He was so lovely, polite and happy to have his photograph taken with me. An absolute Gentleman. The second person is Gareth Davies-Lloyd (Torchwood) he was so down to earth and friendly, he personalised my 'Torchwood' dvd cover (all of it so no one else can sign it now!! ha ha ha), and as the queue had dwindled he was happy to have a photo taken with me (well two cos one had a double chin ha ha). On Sunday I saw him again and as there were no people in the queue he was happy to answer a couple of questions about Torchwood and again to have pics taken. I met him a third time whilst wandering about eating peanuts, saw him walking towards me, recognised me, I held out my bag of nuts and said "nut" which he very nicely declined and we kept on walking in our directions. Poor chap must think I've been stalking him. All I can say is Gareth you are lovely and don't worry cos I'm happily stalking Andy Hallett (not really I have never met him) and James Marsters (now I have met him).

• Moderators

To be honest, I didn't really get the chance to 'meet' anyone for autographs etc - I got my friend to get my autographs while I was crewing lol thanks Karen :D

BUT I must say all the guests I worked with at the weekend were very pleasant, and I really enjoyed working with them. I sat with Christopher Malcolm (Star Wars) and it was his first ever signing, so it was a pleasure to be a part of that. I also sat with Deep Roy for a while, and he was a very interesting guy.

I also found all the Heroes guests really polite and friendly whenever I had a chance to meet them - both at the London Eye on Friday, and during the photo shoots. They were very nice, and I'd love to get the chance to meet them again in the future.

:lol:

For me it had to be Nana Visitor. My boyfriend and I walked past her queue many times and she was always smiling and posing for photographs. When a guest displayed her DS9 poster which had about 50 autographs on it - Nana was like.. . "WOW!" :help:

I've only ever heard great feedback about her and that goes for me both when I got my autographs and did my photoshoot. I'm off to her website to leave some positive feedback!

Can't wait to meet her again! :king:

Ooh, that's a tough one, I liked all the guests I met!

Devon Murray - I scared him a lot, as is tradition with male Harry Potter guests, in the usual fashion of explaining slash. He claims it's disgusting, yet he was more than happy to put my Draco and Neville figures into positions... :king:

Hugh Mitchell - Really lovely, very chatty and he seemed really impressed that I knew about something he'd been in as apparently no one else had heard of it.

Harry Melling - Very cool, and only looked slightly weirded out by Elli's impression of Devon that kept happening in a Tourette's-esque way.

Emily Dale - Lovely, really friendly and never stopped smiling all day.

Gareth David-Lloyd - I was so happy he remembered me from GMEX2 and we talked a lot. Probably thinks I'm stalking him now, but it's all good fun. :help:

Edited by TurkFox

Nana Visitor 10000% She was amazing- totally lived up to my expectations. The pic I had for her to sign I didn't realise she was pregnant in, so she did a little arrow saying "Django" (her son) which was cool. I'd love to see her again deff :help:

Dominic Monaghan and William Mapother were both two of my favourite guests I've ever met but I had very different experiences with both. Dom was great for the short time I met him for but had a nice chat with William and got a great personalisation from William.

gotta be my main man Mads. i've been wanting to meet him for years and i didnt believe it when showmasters got him, i kept thinking he'd cancel, but i actually got to meet him and it was totally awesome and bizarre actually seeing one of my fav actors in the flesh, not just some scifi tv star or extra, but full on second favourite actor ever!

biggest . guest meet. ever!

gotta be my main man Mads. i've been wanting to meet him for years and i didnt believe it when showmasters got him, i kept thinking he'd cancel, but i actually got to meet him and it was totally awesome and bizarre actually seeing one of my fav actors in the flesh, not just some scifi tv star or extra, but full on second favourite actor ever!

biggest . guest meet. ever!

He was brilliant, definitely made my day! =]

His enthusiasm and dedication to fans remained so throughout the entire day - what a guy :help:

Andee Frizzell, without a doubt!! She was FANTASTIC!!

Very nice and real easy to talk to!! There was nobody standing in her queue later in the day, so I went up and chatted with her for a while. Got a few pics taken! Super sweet woman, I was really impressed :dance:

for such a big star (and popular one) i was surprised (and pleased) that he was actually chatting to everyone,personalising autos and allowing posed photos.

what a guy!

Indeedy, he managed the time and meetings well.

Did you get the 'full mads' experiance on saturday? (photo/talk/auto)