The LFCC 07 Awards.

fate42

These are my personal awards that i fell are well deserved.

BEST COSTUME: The Doctor.

Whoever came as the doctor was amazing. I even did a double take and thought it really was tennant! He even had his walk!

GUEST WHO MOST EXCEDED EXPECTATIONS: Jack Coleman.

I wasn't expecting much from jack but he was a delight. He was charming, clever and funny. We had a good laugh and he even did a dedication for me. Also he only charged £15.

BEST STALL: The Sword shop.

Purely for seeing sephiroth's blade.

BEST PROP: K-9.

Loved K-9. Had a good photo and pat with him.

BEST T-SHIRT WORN: 'Jack bauer could save the cheerleader'

Fantastic.

COOLEST EYE-CATCHER: The woman who had the helix symbol on her upper right back.

Just like jessica/nikki.

Ok thats all mine. Anyone want to add one or have a better idea for one then feel free. If you are one of these people then own up and ill add your name to the list.

The Doctor is an attention seeking AR$£, but I agree about Jack - legend, and very humble compared to the other three. WTF was up with Adrian's glasses, or the creepy uncle behind Hayden, who wouldn't let her personalise....

I thought the creepy uncle was checking she was spelling her name correctly!

Very strange guy and must have been off-putting for Hayden to have had someone stand that close to you the whole time.

Elaine

The Doctor is an attention seeking AR$£, but I agree about Jack - legend, and very humble compared to the other three. WTF was up with Adrian's glasses, or the creepy uncle behind Hayden, who wouldn't let her personalise....

I thought the creepy uncle was checking she was spelling her name correctly!

Very strange guy and must have been off-putting for Hayden to have had someone stand that close to you the whole time.

Elaine

That "creepy uncle" was Haydens minder ;)

I still want the one I saw at the con in Toronto I went to that said "Re-elect Laura Roslin or be thrown out an airlock". <3

Love that one!

Any more awards? (Preferably not any given to haydens assistant. Lets be fair now, we had to put up with him for 30 seconds. She had to put up with him all day, poor girl.)

I still want the one I saw at the con in Toronto I went to that said "Re-elect Laura Roslin or be thrown out an airlock". <3

Love that one!

Any more awards? (Preferably not any given to haydens assistant. Lets be fair now, we had to put up with him for 30 seconds. She had to put up with him all day, poor girl.)

Can we give Hayden "best pair of legs"? *grins* I saw her and her group heading for the autos area when I was over there, and the girl has great pins. ^_^

Can we give Hayden "best pair of legs"? *grins* I saw her and her group heading for the autos area when I was over there, and the girl has great pins. ;)

I doubt it, my girlfriend would kill me! :(

I actually saw her just wander by me when i was sitting by the talk area. She smiled and said hi and went off with that assistant. She was wearing huge heels but was still so tiny! ^_^