THANK YOU !

gebes

After reading through the some of the threads being posted, I've not yet come across one that says

THANK YOU FOR THE EVENT

So to all members of Showmasters and importantly all the crew members, I wanted to say a big thanks for all your hard work and effort that went into this weekend, even more so on the Sunday!

I can only imagine those pitbosses and crew members working down where the Heroes guests , Patrick Stewart and Dom Monaghan , must have thought when they saw the hoardes stampeding down towards them, everything must have been clenched tightly indeed!

A big thanks to Shabs for your help on the Saturday, and to Andrea for helping me out when I had to leave on Sunday, hope you eventually got a coffee Andrea!!

Yes, there were problems, but as was said and as I agree with, we're only human, and some of the problems encountered were not Showmasters fault, I did think Earls court staff should have opened up the 2nd cloakroom for baggage, as for the size of the place, that one cloakroom was not enough. There were also alot of people turn up due to the event being advertised as where you can meet the Heroes guests, so god knows how many people turned up today, the logistics for running the event must have been a nightmare!

But the main point of this thread, is to say THANK you to all involved with the running of the event, you all did a fantastic job and I throughly enjoyed myself!

My wallet however did'nt enjoy itself ..... !!

Yes thank you SM! VERY hectic and busy, but still had a good time, though I was so busy running around doing so many things lol I completly forgot to get Louise Fletchers autograph doh, even though she was right next to Nana Visitor when I got hers!

The crew should get medals for the way they coped this weekend!

Yeah i would really like to thank everyone in the crew. Yes it was tough job over the weekend especially sunday, but i believe they did the best that they could possibly do. And overall i was really pleased with the guests, the crew and the whole event :YAHOO:

Yeah thanks! It was awesome. The guest were great and i really felt part of something. I even gave someone i met for about a minuite my adrian VT just because we chatted in a queue.

Thanks for this bringing together of like minded people.

A BIIIIIIIIIIIG Thank you Showmasters!!!!

I loved the show, I loved the Heroes guests, Patrick, Dom... it was just an amazing experience. :YAHOO:

And a big thank you to the crew who tried to control the masses in Patrick's or the Heroe's queues. You were great! Always nice, always smiling despite the stress - thumbs up for that! :chair:

After reading through the some of the threads being posted, I've not yet come across one that says

THANK YOU FOR THE EVENT

So to all members of Showmasters and importantly all the crew members, I wanted to say a big thanks for all your hard work and effort that went into this weekend, even more so on the Sunday!

I can only imagine those pitbosses and crew members working down where the Heroes guests , Patrick Stewart and Dom Monaghan , must have thought when they saw the hoardes stampeding down towards them, everything must have been clenched tightly indeed!

A big thanks to Shabs for your help on the Saturday, and to Andrea for helping me out when I had to leave on Sunday, hope you eventually got a coffee Andrea!!

Yes, there were problems, but as was said and as I agree with, we're only human, and some of the problems encountered were not Showmasters fault, I did think Earls court staff should have opened up the 2nd cloakroom for baggage, as for the size of the place, that one cloakroom was not enough. There were also alot of people turn up due to the event being advertised as where you can meet the Heroes guests, so god knows how many people turned up today, the logistics for running the event must have been a nightmare!

But the main point of this thread, is to say THANK you to all involved with the running of the event, you all did a fantastic job and I throughly enjoyed myself!

My wallet however did'nt enjoy itself ..... !!

Ali you ar$£ licker :chair:

I had a really fun weekend. Yes there were major problems with the venue, but the guests were all lovely that I met and I really enjoyed myself and I thought the crew did the best job they could with the situation they were put in. I guess it helps that I've gotten to know some of the crew, so I never have problems with them, but even the ones I dont know seemed to go out of their way to help people.

Edited by jael001

I would like to add my thanks to this thread.

I had a really great weekend.

I can understand the issues about the venue being too dark but apart from that the event was a massive success in my opinion.

I got all the autographs I set out to get, and a few more besides!

If I needed a sit down, I went outside and sat on the steps, no hardship there! Fresh air always a bonus!

Patrick Stewart was friendly, we chatted breifly about his upcoming Macbeth production.

All the Heroes guests were great. All except Hayden were also chatty. Hayden was too busy for a chat!

Special thanks to MSPG. They went above and beyond the call of duty when it came to a request I made. They clearly understand good customer relations.

Thanks Jason and the team. I look forward to C12 when I am sure you will part me from my money once again!! ;)

I'd already posted the below in the Patrick Stewart thread but this is probably the better place to put it!

I would just like to say a huge thank you to the guy who was looking after Patrick Stewart's queue. I believe his name was John. If you're reading this I'm the girl who realised that I'd lost my ticket/receipt for my autographs just before I got to Patrick's signing table around 1.40pm. After being told to speak to you, you had the decency to allow me to re-enter the queue and get my autographs.

You could have just turned me away as at that time of day for Patrick's queue - it was manic. You didn't. For that you're a star. I tried to say thank you to you on my way out but you were in the middle of what you'd been doing all day - handling the maddest craziest queue intelligently, professionally and with common sense. Afterwards my boyfriend and I managed to :help: find the receipt at the bottom of my handbag :king: at 2.30ish and handed it in as we were aware you guys needed it for accounts purposes.

Finally, good call for shouting out the current VQ numbers to the crowd as most people couldn't even see the board and if I manage to bump into you at Collectormania 12 I'll buy you a beer! Sorry for causing you and the other staff in Patrick's queue grief!

:king: Top bloke! :king:

Oh you are very right...was amazing and rather scary! :help: Thanks for appreciating us - we did our best to make sure everyone possible got their autographs even though some people may not think that and were disappointed.

Thanks for a positively corking weekend! Met all the people I set out to see (Star Wars people and Dom) and a couple of others (Mads and Billy West). Had a great time, bring on the next event!

Edited by Sauron

I'd like to say a BIG thank you to all the crew who helped run this event, especially Andy, Shabs, and Andrea for their help over the weekend. It was muchly appreciated. It was a hectic event and probably the busiest I've ever been to, but if you get big name guests like we did it is very much expected. People must realise this and thank the crew for doing what they did considering the stress they must've been under. As hectic as it was it was fun. I enjoyed myself lots and those I were with did as well.

Many thanks, and see you all at C12 :wub:

Although immediately after the event i was very annoyed, it is time to say THANK YOU!

Many faults with the event, but there will always be problems, so thank you to everyone who put effort into the event. it didn't live up to my expectation but my expectations are always too high :wub: and at least i got to stand *this close* to milo *sigh*. so yush. couldn't have done it any other way so thanks again! and most of the overworked crew were great and worked so hard. thanks again again! :P

As many of you know this was my first time at an event in London I only ever go to Milton Keynes as I live so close.

I would like to say a Massive Thankyou to Everyone that persuaded me to go I had so Much fun! And already booked in at a hotel ready for next year :wub: that's how much I enjoyed It.

I would Like to say A HUGE THANKYOU to the Crew For all their fabtastic Help over the weekend.

Thankyou to the group of friends I was with as well thankyou for your help, and advice, and laughs, and friendship I had lots of fun and glad I wasn't on my own cos i think I would have panicked and that is another reason i will go again see you all very very soon.

I also found the running highly Amusing. Lol .

Lots Of Hugs, Kisses to everyone for an enjoyable weekend See you all at CM12 .

Love from Gem. xx .

:chair::wub::chair::P:P

Photos will follow shortly.

Edited by gem-sanders

I want to say thank you as well.

Ok there wre a few faults (lighting, 4 top guest in one row etc. which seemed to have been mentioned tons of times already)

BUT... I just want to say that LFCC this year was fab, Showmasters - well done.

Also a BIG thank you to all the crew - everyone i talked to was polite, helpful and efficient. I particularly want to say well done and thanks to the girl on the PS queue (i think she was on billy wests on saturday as well) very helpful.

Here's looking forward to collectormania. :wub::clap::D