photo with milo-adrian (where are they)

indy

After giving you people £30 and trusting you with our bags(you all know what i'm talking about).

Then queuing for about an hour and then getting the photo with (30 seconds in and out).You get given a piece of paper (not big enough to wipe my a*** on).I then get told that you have to fill in a form in with all your (personel) details and we will send the photo as quick as possible.I felt that they should have done the photo op earlier as this would not have caused any problems for us and yourself's.

Now I have to prey that no one looks like me in my descriptive details on the form as I might get there photo of them and they might get mine.

When I arrived on Sat morning I asked if I can get a photo ticket for Sunday (Milo)but got told that they would only be selling them on that day. .But on the forum someone said that they were selling the tickets in the afternoon.

So I came down here really early to get a ticket as there (supposbly)was ltd supply.(They were still supplying tickets from 2.00p.m.)

Please next time if you get a late guest give out your tickets on that day as I panicked thinking that I woudn't get one.

I will be happy when I get my photo but this needs to be organised better next time.

The place was poor lighting as it felt like I was in the the lost boys lair (the cave).+ all the organisers cared about was that people wasn't causing any health and safety issues in there, when clearly this should have been sorted out before anyone was let in.

Regards

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In fairness, I don't think it can be really expected of Showmasters to get all the photos printed and put out within an hour of getting them taken, Especially considering the photo-shoot wasn't announced until a day or two before the event and the show closing at 5PM and the photo-session not ending until after 4PM.

I have never bought to get a pic with until 2day.It would have been easier and quicker if I did it myself (other autographer hunters as well).

If you want a pro pic with your favourite movie star,then fair enough buy one for £20.But if some people wanted to get there pic over the desk ,then they should have let them.This would have cut down the q for pro pics and they would have more time to sign for people later on.But all the organisers care is that they get there money at the end of the day.

After giving you people £30 and trusting you with our bags(you all know what i'm talking about).

Then queuing for about an hour and then getting the photo with (30 seconds in and out).You get given a piece of paper (not big enough to wipe my a*** on).I then get told that you have to fill in a form in with all your (personel) details and we will send the photo as quick as possible.I felt that they should have done the photo op earlier as this would not have caused any problems for us and yourself's.

Now I have to prey that no one looks like me in my descriptive details on the form as I might get there photo of them and they might get mine.

When I arrived on Sat morning I asked if I can get a photo ticket for Sunday (Milo)but got told that they would only be selling them on that day. .But on the forum someone said that they were selling the tickets in the afternoon.

So I came down here really early to get a ticket as there (supposbly)was ltd supply.(They were still supplying tickets from 2.00p.m.)

Please next time if you get a late guest give out your tickets on that day as I panicked thinking that I woudn't get one.

I will be happy when I get my photo but this needs to be organised better next time.

The place was poor lighting as it felt like I was in the the lost boys lair (the cave).+ all the organisers cared about was that people wasn't causing any health and safety issues in there, when clearly this should have been sorted out before anyone was let in.

Regards

Hi

I'm dreading getting the photo back in the post. My 5 year old son was one of the last to get his photo taken and the boys looked really p***d off and angry.

I wouldn't mind but we queued for 40+ minutes and paid £30. My son kept asking when we left the booth what he did to upset them.

They were great at the signings but I don't think they actually realised how big they would be on the day.

We were in and out in about 10 seconds - Indy got 20 seconds more than us.

Steve

Edited by steevofromglasgow

I agree, it's a risk for anyone that cannot get their photos on the day - it's why I chose to wait an additional hour and a half for my william mapother picture, but it appears that you guys didn't even have a choice.

this could perhaps be avoided in the future by perhaps taking a poloroid or digital image of each person to attach with the form

Personally I didn't get any photo shoots with any guests (I'm more an autograph guy), but it sounds like this was a bit of a rush.

To be fair to Showmasters, I doubt they could print everyones pictures out on the day for them anyway.

I do sympathize with people however who feel somewhat disappointed in the organization of these shoots, I guess that Showmasters really didn't anticipate just how high the demand would be.

I feel sorry for the lady with the 5 year old, who caught the guys in a tired mood. I think Showmasters should have maybe limited the amount of tickets for this, as it sounds like they got the guests to do too many, causing detriment to photo quality.

Personally I didn't get any photo shoots with any guests (I'm more an autograph guy), but it sounds like this was a bit of a rush.

To be fair to Showmasters, I doubt they could print everyones pictures out on the day for them anyway.

I do sympathize with people however who feel somewhat disappointed in the organization of these shoots, I guess that Showmasters really didn't anticipate just how high the demand would be.

I feel sorry for the lady with the 5 year old, who caught the guys in a tired mood. I think Showmasters should have maybe limited the amount of tickets for this, as it sounds like they got the guests to do too many, causing detriment to photo quality.

Very true mate.But they did get everything else printed apart from Milo>Adrian,which is why they should have done it eariler.They looked really unhappy doing it (tiredness I expect) as the organiser's pushed more tickets.

I have never bought to get a pic with until 2day.It would have been easier and quicker if I did it myself (other autographer hunters as well).

If you want a pro pic with your favourite movie star,then fair enough buy one for £20.But if some people wanted to get there pic over the desk ,then they should have let them.This would have cut down the q for pro pics and they would have more time to sign for people later on.But all the organisers care is that they get there money at the end of the day.

They only got up to about 600! If they were allowing photos over the desk they would only have got to about 200. That's not money grabbing, that's wanting everyone to see them.

Edited by Psychosis

They only got up to about 600! If they were allowing photos over the desk they would only have got to about 200. That's not money grabbing, that's wanting everyone to see them.

Not everyone is bothered......about pics...........and that good 2hrs of the doing the photo op could have got more then 600 in.

Maybe you should be given a choice,autograph or pic with.That would be less hassle.It's quicker to take a pic then sign a autograph.

I don't mind waiting for the photo - especially as they said they would be putting it on the LFCC website over the next couple of weeks so people can confirm which is theirs...

but the photographer was quite scary!! He yelled for more customers to come in as it was my turn and was barking orders left right and centre.

The boys didnt look very smiley but Milo asked how I was - the photographer gave me no time to even acknowledge him, let alone reply.

Hopefully the pic will come back half decent - my hands were on my stomach, i didnt have time to put them anywhere else lol

Not everyone is bothered......about pics...........and that good 2hrs of the doing the photo op could have got more then 600 in.

Maybe you should be given a choice,autograph or pic with.That would be less hassle.It's quicker to take a pic then sign a autograph.

What do you mean, not everyone is bothered about pics? Evidently everyone wanted photos becaue the queue was absolutely huge, which you would know if you were there. Given the choice, the majority of people would want a desk photo AND still buy the photo, which is just going to make it even worse for those with higher numbers. 10000000x more hassle.

the photographer was awful. Milo asked how I was and reached for my arm as I stood between them, I didn't even have time to look at Adrian! I didn't even have enough time to smile properly and then I had to go.

I had exactly the same, just had time to mumble something and flash Milo a smile before getting herded out.

I don't like posting negative comments but I have to agree with pretty much all the neg comments here. I was one of the ones who didn't get either of the lads autographs cos my VT was in the 800/900s and they only got to 700 cos of the long photo session. I was right at the back of the queue (I was the tall guy with a ponytail for all those others at the back!) and when I finally got in the security guy shouted at the poor lad in front of me cos he dared put his arm on Milo's shoulder!! It's hard to explain the looks on the lads faces - they were just so pi**ed off looking. Adrian didn't even look at me, Milo at least managed a smile and a Hi.

So anyway I stood in the middle of them and with the telling off the guy in front og me got in mind, I didn't put my arm around either of them. So I found it very odd then that Milo then put his arm around me! Talk about mixed messages!!

Then cos the photographer was in such a hurry he took the shot and must have missed out my head (cos I'm tall) and said he had to take it again. This did lighten the tension a bit as Milo smirked then stood on tip toes while I crouched slightly. Adrian on the other hand just continued to look pi**ed.

All I can say is on first impressions these Heroes guys aren’t nothing like the friendly Firefly cast.

What do you mean, not everyone is bothered about pics? Evidently everyone wanted photos becaue the queue was absolutely huge, which you would know if you were there. Given the choice, the majority of people would want a desk photo AND still buy the photo, which is just going to make it even worse for those with higher numbers. 10000000x more hassle.

Everyone was there for a photo because you wasn't allowed to even take a single shot of them.I bet the majority of some woud not have gone for the photo call if they allowed the desk option.I

And if they had allowed the desk option AND the photoshoot there would've been no time for autograph signings. That's incredibly selfish of anyone to expect I don't know how many people missed out but I suspect it might've been close to a thousand.

Edited by Psychosis

Do some of you have any idea how many hundred extra people turned up today?

It was all very last minute that there was even a photoshoot arranged with Milo and Adrian, then there's the small fact that this was the first time there's been 2 photobooths running. If Torri Higginson had been at the event, I very much doubt there would have been photoshoots arranged with Milo and Adrian.

As for getting them back same day?? What type of photo lab do you go to that can print off several hundred photos in less than an hour?

This has also been the end of what's likely been a long couple of days for the Heroes guests, with all the press calls, photoshoots , last minute arrangements to attend an event.

I'm grateful they were all there today, and a big thanks to Showmasters for pulling it off for us all to meet them!

I think the problem was that the boys (and Hayden for that matter) weren't told just how many photo tickets were sold and yeah, they were tired of spending so long standing there for photos (especially Hayden in her high heels).

It's different for some of the seasoned con-veterens who know how these things work, but this was their first experience of this type of thing and I'm not sure that after this, they'll necessarily agree to do it again. Far too many tickets were sold for the photoshoots. I think its far better for less photos to be taken and for the guests to want to come back again (and give others the chance then) than to **** off the guests so much that they will never come back again.

Let's not feel too sorry for these guys here. I got ticket no. 360 so lets say I was the last to get a ticket (though I know for certain I wasn't) at £30 x 360 = £10,800 they made in little over an hour. That's like nearly £5,400 they made each for standing there for an hour. For that sort of money I kind of expect a smile and a polite hello. Guess that's too much to ask.

This isn't their first experience at cons... hayden at least seems to turn up at every con going, and I've seen photos from photo sessions of her before. Dunno about Adrian and Milo.

Yes, she was at FXshow, and the big comic con, I forgot about those ones :chair:

I also felt rushed through and was a little disappointed :chair:, Milo was very nice but I didn't have time to smile back or respond to his question, because of the photographer...

I guess these two guys had no idea how big this event would be *g* I got my Milo autograph around 2pm and he told me that he is already a little bit tired, I can only imagine how stressfull it was for them and for Showmasters (who had to organize everything the last minute), yeah they earned a lot of money, but still, I felt a little bit sorry for them at the end.

Hope the foto turns out good, cause there was no time to concentrate or put my arms around them or anything... *sigh*