Dominic Monaghan

Princess83

I see some were present for the Lost talk he and Mapother did. Did they share any fun or interesting stories about their time on the show? Any hints Dom would be willing to come back to appear in flashbacks or something?

I didn't go to the talk but when I got Dom's autograph he did say he could be back on Lost. :wub:

(I presume if he was it would have to be a flashback.)

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wasnt planning on getting his auto but then decided saturday afternoon to try and give it a go as I do have elijahs and am a massive lost fan.

My meet with him was pretty good, he said I had a beautiful name and was quite pleasant, I am really shy when I meet people so never really say anything and just stand there like a dumb moron.

Aww sorry to all those who had a not so good Dom experience.

I can't say the same coz to me he was just amazing. I met him five times lol over the weekend - 2 photo shoots and 3 autos lol - and he remembered me and we chatted about Man Utd. I got him a lil Man Utd related present too which he loved and told me his first girlfriend was called Natalie!! When we met him on the Saturday he seemed really chilled and chatty and happy to chat about random stuff. That was near the start of the day tho I suppose.

He stopped personalising right after me on the Sunday but he was told to by someone else so it wasnt his choice. It was just to get the queue moving quicker I think.

lol his friend was cool! He told me he loved my accent and that it was prim and proper!! I don't think I'm that posh?!!

xxxx

Got to say, I really wasn't impressed. I love Dom as an actor and I think he has amazing talent, but I was so disapointed on Sunday. We were there about midday, and he was too busy chatting to Hayden to even look up when I got to the desk. He signed, but was just engrossed in whatever Hayden was showing him from a book. I might as well have been invisable.

Still, I got a brief smile as I left, so I suppose that was something. At least he knew I was there eventually. I did have to giggle though at the flirting. I'd like to see any man sit next to Hayden and not get distracted!

Had a lovely time meeting Dom, i met him at collectormania in 03 (i think that was the year)

Got a fantastic charlie missing poster for £2 at a stall and got that signed i love it

He looked tired as it was about 3pm sunday but when i asked him about his holiday and told him about me travelling in NZ we had a lovely little chat about how much we love NZ then he forgot to personlise so i slipped into the queue where patrick had been earlier gave my poster to his friend and got him to pass it to dom to get it personilised heh

He was so sweet in the talk don't know how many people heard it but when asked who's flashback he'd like to appear in he said Kate with a cheeky grin on his face bless

and the 6 year old girl cya in 20 years, such a flirt lol

He was a little off-hand with me too. I went up with a friend who was in costume and even though I was the one getting the auto he totally ignored me and spoke to her instead. He even asked if he could take her photo (strangely I was asked to get in the photo too though...confused!!! lol) I also wasn't impressed by the quality of his signature etc The only word I can pick out is my name, the rest....I've no idea lo

I still feel sorry about that....*cowers*

Aww thats so ok honey...it wasn't your fault. You're costume was really fab so I don't blame him for being interested, it just would have been nice if he could have shared the attention around a tad more thats all lol I'm still happy I got to meet him.

We met Dom both days and he was lovely both times! I took my daughter to meet him sunday as she loves the hobbits and he made a real fuss of her, and was asking her what part she liked best in LOTR and if she was scared of it at all? She loved meeting him and has her signed photo on the wall already, he wrote 'Be Merry' on it too! He said thanks mum to me as we left! :(

He was so sweet in the talk don't know how many people heard it but when asked who's flashback he'd like to appear in he said Kate with a cheeky grin on his face bless

and the 6 year old girl cya in 20 years, such a flirt lol

LOL! Yeah saw both them things. And we were like awwww at both of them. Hee!

I was impressed, he made my day. My shyness got in the way though a lot of the time but with him I was like, oh what the hell. I told him I had wanted to meet him for ages (I was gushing lol), he said something (which I can't remember), then he signed my auto, 'be good and be merry' plus a scribble which I can't disphere, told me it was lovely to meet me, to which I replied and you and bob's your uncle. Well impressed. I did not have the money for a photo session but then I ended up changing the day I went so it was probably for the best. He is wuverly. :blink:

My friend and I met Dom at around 11am on Saturday and he wasn't chatty at all. The only way I can describe it was that he just seemed a bit "blah".

Does anyone know why his mate was taking pictures? He took ours (possibly as I was carrying a Minnie Mouse toy that I had just bought). Were the pics anything to do with the stickers they were giving out?

What's this sticker everyones talking about? I wasnt there.

The sticker is the same as one Charlie has on his guitar in LOST. It says "I Was Here Moments Ago". I didn't realise what it was all about either until someone else told me. :)

Dominic is very funny and ironic...he take to me the sticker and took me a pics...?i dont care...he is crazy...ahah SM i'm wait for another 'hobbit' next year...elijah dom nxt one? :P:dance::D:P

We met him at 5pm on Saturday - right at my cut off time before giving up! Because of this we had a big discussion about the fact he'd signed just in time for me to get to the pub to watch the match (I'm a Sunderland supporter) which led to us having a nice (brief) chat about the match - he didn't want anybody to tell him the score at all before he saw it because he had a bet on, and his mate started telling me what the score/scorer/minute was going to be, because he'd win £500 if he was right!

(He wasn't, but he wasn't far!)

The sticker is the same as one Charlie has on his guitar in LOST. It says "I Was Here Moments Ago". I didn't realise what it was all about either until someone else told me. :)

OMG really?! I totally didnt realise! I'm gonna have to go watch some epis to see if I can spot it!

xxxx

OMG really?! I totally didnt realise! I'm gonna have to go watch some epis to see if I can spot it!

xxxx

You can see the sticker in "Flashes Before Your Eyes" from season three, when Desmond sees Charlie busking on the street. I didn't remember until I read it online.

OMG!!!! I love him!!!! When I went 2 see him he said he loved my outfit and my name!! Then when I saw him later at the photo shoot, he remembered me and gave me this HUUUGGEE hug. Then when I saw him the next day he gave me a picture of him with the head ripped off and he'd written "Love the body xx" on it.

He was sooooo nice and so was his mate Ryan.

BRING THEM BACK!!!!!

I saw Dom both days for the photo shoot & autos. At the Sat photo shoot Dom had me in fits of giggles after pretending to shiver while I had my arm around his back & saying that my hand was really cold. lol Later when I went to get my book signed he didn't look at the paper for my name but instead asked me. He then repeated it in a long sigh. :thumbup:

On the Sunday I went to the LOST TALK & thought he was amazing there. And when I headed off to have my photo done again, as soon as it was my turn I said to Dom, hello again! Dom grinned & said it was nice to see me again & that I must be a gluten for punishment for coming back for more! *g* I thought he was really sweet to shake my hand afterwards. Bless him. Later on the same day I went to get an auto & his mate kept grinning at me for some reason. I told Dom I really enjoyed seeing him these last few days & he thanked me.

I thought Dom was adorable & really nice to his fans. I've met him many times over the years at various events & not once have I been disappointed!

(((OK HANDS UP WHO WANTED TO TAKE HIM HOME))):firedevil:

tee-hee-hee!!!!!!!!!:thumbup:

Edited by m4sure