Dominic Monaghan

Princess83

Guys, remember these people are human like the rest of us :chair:)

Though, to be fair, the guests do choose to be there and are probably not the worse off money-wise for it... but it's not his fault if his hand writing isn't that legible! lol

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was really impressed by Dominic today. I'm terrified of having my photo taken and he was a sweetheart. Then at the autographs I asked for a personalisation for a friend, explaining she'd been having a tough time, and he personalised it and put a message as well. Which is legible :chair: A lady in front of me had a cartoon of the Hobbits and he thought that was great. I was really happy with the whole experience, but am sorry to hear not everyone felt the same about their own. Also? His friend was really nice too. Points to Dom for having a friendly friend *g*

Edited by Idrillia

I went for Dominic only on both Sat & Sun, got to see him Sat morning and he didn't even personalise my 4 pictures when my name was on the ticket. Seemed on autopilot in a negative way.

I actually thought Hayden brought him out of his shell today - seemed really pleased with himself and a lot more chatty!!

I agree on the photoshoots and talk, very pleasant and at ease with people. Overall 'nice' experience but he definately dosn't have the Billy Boyd factor.

I also thought everybody seemed to be 'ontop' of the guests which may not have helped, could have done with the normal format where the photodesk is the last 'stand' before you see the guest one by one. Maybe that would have helped, who knows??

Shame really

Did everyone get the same 'be good'? He wrote on mine 'Amber, I love it' I'm guessing he liked my name because he read it from the paper then he said it out loud and smiled and then signed the autograph and then he gave me a hug, hehe, I'm so happy :D:blink::huh: I'm definitely going to see him again in the future!

x

I felt a bit underwhelmed with it, on a personal level he didnt seem at all interested but in the group talk he seemed a lot happier but william on the other hand, was friendly, down to earth, chatty and came across as a really nice guy, both in the talks and on the booth

i know this is a dom thread but william most definitely FTW

I thought Dom was really nice. I'd been talking to his friend all day and his friend came and chatted with us and got our picture for the 4th time (he said him and Dom are going to go through the pictures later), then when we got to the desk he said "I love these girls" and dom replied "i love girls". Seemed very nice, commented on my name being a palindrome and asked me if i knew any other palindromes, to which I didn't and he said neither did he. I can imagine why he and Billy are friends.

I hate to say it, dom was my least fave... but I did see him quite late (i had tix 136 and 137 but saw heroes first, and then he went on the long break). I was in a v slow moving queue, and when i got to him, i thought he was talking to the fans, but he was talking to hayden, his head turned away from me, and i was pushed away before i could say anything. That kinda sucked because I know he has a good rep.

i think u were meeting domonic as i was meeting hayden lol x

Oh dear I feel bad for people who didnt have a good time with dom, but I suppose it was a long day for him to be constantly switched on and engaged with people. I had a really great time meeting him, he was smiley and seemed happy, and when my friend and I went up to get our photo with him he joked it was a 'dom sandwich'! When I asked if we could do one photo looking confused and the next photo looking ecstatic, he was well up for it and we have some quite funny photos to show for it!

He was a little off-hand with me too. I went up with a friend who was in costume and even though I was the one getting the auto he totally ignored me and spoke to her instead. He even asked if he could take her photo (strangely I was asked to get in the photo too though...confused!!! lol) I also wasn't impressed by the quality of his signature etc The only word I can pick out is my name, the rest....I've no idea lo

I still feel sorry about that....*cowers*

I wonder how i could get that photo back, as well...? Should have left him my email LOL:)

For my experience, it was good, but i was 2nd in line on the first day... So i guess he still was "in shape"... (though he paled when he saw the pile of stuff the guy in front of me had put on the table waiting for him)

I was either in Jack or Hayden's queue and Dom was showing Hayden one of those montage pics that someone was getting signed and they had their heads together, very cute, but it was taking ages, so I called out "oi Dom, stop flirting" and he looked at me, shrugged his shoulders and smiled and said "why?" and I said "cos you're holding up the queue" and he laughed. It was cute, but yeah, it did hold up the queue which was unnecessary.

I was either in Jack or Hayden's queue and Dom was showing Hayden one of those montage pics that someone was getting signed and they had their heads together, very cute, but it was taking ages, so I called out "oi Dom, stop flirting" and he looked at me, shrugged his shoulders and smiled and said "why?" and I said "cos you're holding up the queue" and he laughed. It was cute, but yeah, it did hold up the queue which was unnecessary.

Hey, if Hayden was sitting beside me, the 4 Horsemen of the Apocalypse wouldn't stop me from flirting!! ;)

my meeting with dom was the highlight of the day, altho that was the reason i went there to met him lol. i had the photo done with him first, i had a cuddling pic, thats now my proudest photo hehe. then a few hours later i qued up for his autograph, when i got there he's friend which was with him, ended up talking a pic of me coz he thort i was adorable :unsure: then got my autograph, and dom had remember me from the photo session! hehe. :blink: he was so friendly and chatty.

the lost talk was also really good, when i went to get tiskets they had sold out, so i decided to watch through one of the gaps, then the lady came up to me saying that some people had backed out, so i got the ticket. :WINCE:

Edited by PrincessOfAllThingsPink

I hate to say it, dom was my least fave... but I did see him quite late (i had tix 136 and 137 but saw heroes first, and then he went on the long break). I was in a v slow moving queue, and when i got to him, i thought he was talking to the fans, but he was talking to hayden, his head turned away from me, and i was pushed away before i could say anything. That kinda sucked because I know he has a good rep.

He was talking to Hayden when I went up, did not really say much to me, was not as impressed as I was when I met Billy, Sean and Elijah.

i must say im a bit surprised when i read about your experiences. he was ever so chatty to me when i got up, (might have been my man u shirt.. who knows :wub: ) he did turn and talk to Hayden at one point but he appologized to me for that (which i found kinda cute)

I was sooooo excited for meeting Dom. And he just totally made my weekend. Bless him. Yeah he was talking away to Hayden. But he still had a little time to talk to us too. And he said thank you to me and my mate at the end too.

And in the photo session he was just so adorable. I ended up having three pictures with him. Cos the idiot that I am. As soon as the flash goes I end up with my eyes closed in the picture. LOL! He was sooo patient and by the third one he was like "awww yay" to me.

Then in the Lost Talk on Sunday that was just hilerious.

I'm not really a Lost fan. I'm Lord of the Rings obsessed. But he soooo made my weekend

Dom was the highlight for me, his being there was the only reason I went. I went on the Saturday and he was lovely at the shoot (said I looked like an Arabian Princess) and when I went to get my LOTR poster signed (even though he signed under Pippin)

L x x