While will the Adrian & Milo photo's be ready...?

They prob wont be online they will just get posted out, even tho we had to stand like soliders i wana see how mine came out.

No, they cant be posted out.,.. I went to the photo booth just after 5 and was told that they will be put on the website, and you select your photo and fill in your address...

I never gave anyone my address, so no one would know where to post it to for me (or any of the people that were there with me at the time!)

We were just told to keep checking the website for an update!!

Really? I was told that you have to fill out a form at the desk (which I did - a huge group of us did) with our personal description and address and they're sent out to us. There were a lot of forms with a lot of people filling them in.

Edited by Psychosis

They prob wont be online they will just get posted out, even tho we had to stand like soliders i wana see how mine came out.

No, they cant be posted out.,.. I went to the photo booth just after 5 and was told that they will be put on the website, and you select your photo and fill in your address...

I never gave anyone my address, so no one would know where to post it to for me (or any of the people that were there with me at the time!)

We were just told to keep checking the website for an update!!

We had got told the same story....

Really? I was told that you have to fill out a form at the desk (which I did - a huge group of us did) with our personal description and address and they're sent out to us. There were a lot of forms with a lot of people filling them in.

I know that people completed forms, but we did ask the lady was she 100% sure they were going on the website, otherwise we would never get the pictures, and she said yes, just to "keep checking the website for updates".... but I mean.. does that mean it will be a few days time, or a few weeks time....!?

They are putting all the images on the website because a lot of people haven't given great descriptions of themselves.... that should be done over the next couple of weeks

however, they did say that if we still wanted to we could fill in a form and they may be able to match descriptions with photos.... (the forms were probably just to make people feel a bit better about leaving their photos behind =o) )

Thanks for clearing that up Sami.

I was working on the photoshoots today (mad blonde girl with too much energy!) we were told anyone who was not going to there to collect their photos or their photos would not be back in time could leave their details and their photo would be sent out in the post. The photos that will be put up on the website will be those that can not be matched to details left by those who have attended this weekend. Ususally this happens when the description is not detailed enough for the staff to work out who the photo belongs to at which point you can email in and say "yes thats mine" and they can then send it to you.

I hope everyone enjoyed the shoots today, I know I did and I was just helping with the queues!

Ellie xxx

I find this all troubling. I like everyone else brought mine on the day in cash, and got no receipt.

All I have is a tiny piece of paper with the same number that everyone else has, anyone can say they have not received their photo. Without meaning to cause any trobule what if the photo card corrupts, or something goes wrong - how do I claim a refund? Showmasters dont know who I am and I dont have a reciept, £30 down the drain and no photo. Once again I am not causing trouble or panic, just concerned and thinking.

Next time could showmasters provide some form of individual numerical reference per photo taken or provide reciepts? Just making constructive suggestions :P

Other than this a fantastic day was had

Thanks for clearing that up Sami.

I was working on the photoshoots today (mad blonde girl with too much energy!) we were told anyone who was not going to there to collect their photos or their photos would not be back in time could leave their details and their photo would be sent out in the post. The photos that will be put up on the website will be those that can not be matched to details left by those who have attended this weekend. Ususally this happens when the description is not detailed enough for the staff to work out who the photo belongs to at which point you can email in and say "yes thats mine" and they can then send it to you.

I hope everyone enjoyed the shoots today, I know I did and I was just helping with the queues!

Ellie xxx

Ahhh you were lovely - thanks for being so bubbly and helpful :)

xx

I find this all troubling. I like everyone else brought mine on the day in cash, and got no receipt.

All I have is a tiny piece of paper with the same number that everyone else has, anyone can say they have not received their photo. Without meaning to cause any trobule what if the photo card corrupts, or something goes wrong - how do I claim a refund? Showmasters dont know who I am and I dont have a reciept, £30 down the drain and no photo. Once again I am not causing trouble or panic, just concerned and thinking.

Next time could showmasters provide some form of individual numerical reference per photo taken or provide reciepts? Just making constructive suggestions :unsure:

Other than this a fantastic day was had

Your little slip of paper is part of a group of 50 actually. I was the girl handing them out all day. It's the memory card number for that batch of photos, so instead of having to trawl through hundreds of photos looking for you, we only have to look through about 50. Makes it a lot easier to track your photo down.

Also all the photos were backed up onto a laptop before being sent to the lab. If for whatever reason something went wrong at the lab and your photo isn't printed, we still have a copy.

Your little slip of paper is part of a group of 50 actually. I was the girl handing them out all day. It's the memory card number for that batch of photos, so instead of having to trawl through hundreds of photos looking for you, we only have to look through about 50. Makes it a lot easier to track your photo down.

Also all the photos were backed up onto a laptop before being sent to the lab. If for whatever reason something went wrong at the lab and your photo isn't printed, we still have a copy

Thanks :lol: I was really worried there, everyone I was with on Sunday had the same number and I am quite undistintive

Also all the photos were backed up onto a laptop before being sent to the lab. If for whatever reason something went wrong at the lab and your photo isn't printed, we still have a copy.

Thats exactly right!

It was a late announcement because the guests were last minute additions, but showmasters did there best so all you guys could actually get a photoshoot. Yes it may have been a bit disappointing not being able to get your photo before you left but you will recieve them, it may take up to 2 weeks but no one will lose out. All photos are on memory cards they never get thrown away and backed up on a hardrive by roll number and folder.

Even if you have to send in a picture of yourself you will recieve the photo you paid for, they worked very hard to get out all the photos they could but its takes time to upload large images and print them out in high quality, they can only go as fast as the equipment will do it.

But people should not panic as no one will miss out on recieveing what they paid for, they just have to be a little patient.

James

Edited by angel_darkavenger

They're being put on the website?! I don't want that! I gave a description of myself - a very detailed one. I did not give SM permission to put my photo on a website!! Is there some fine print somewhere that I missed? Can't we just email them a photo of ourselves?!

• Moderators

Photos have appeared on here before when they were left over after matching up all the different descriptions etc so people could say 'ok that's me!'. It may well simply be a case of that again this time if descriptions were not left - there's not much point putting ALL of them on here when that's not needed.