While will the Adrian & Milo photo's be ready...?

So which ones will be posted online? just the Milo and Adrian ones, all of them or just those left behind?

It clearly states in this thread by Showmasters that it is the uncollected ones. Which means it will be ALL the photos that were not picked up by the attendees. :blink:

Oh go shove your arrogance where the sun wont shine

I was merly asking a question because i read a relevant thread to what i wanted to ask and it didn't clearly state it! thank you for showing me another thread that i missed. in the tome it took you to bother copying and pasting that link you could have actually started to get a life.

There is no need to be so rude, not everyone has the time to read every post in every thread.

So which ones will be posted online? just the Milo and Adrian ones, all of them or just those left behind?

It clearly states in this thread by Showmasters that it is the uncollected ones. Which means it will be ALL the photos that were not picked up by the attendees. :blink:

Oh go shove your arrogance where the sun wont shine

I was merly asking a question because i read a relevant thread to what i wanted to ask and it didn't clearly state it! thank you for showing me another thread that i missed. in the tome it took you to bother copying and pasting that link you could have actually started to get a life.

There is no need to be so rude, not everyone has the time to read every post in every thread.

Excuse me I was most certainly NOT being rude. I was just merely pointing out that a thread had been posted by Showmasters (considering there are loads of numerous threads in this forum) which could have been missed. I even put a little smiley face at the end of my post because I thought I was being helpful.

I do have a life actually, a perfectly good one thank you!

Next time, I'll think twice before I try to be helpful to the forum members.....

• Moderators

^_^ sorry, but it makes me laugh when people are that rude to those who are trying to help .. there wasn't anything arrogant whatsoever in what Jola said so give it a break :blink:

I understand some people are pretty stressed after the weekend, but there's no need for anyone to get like that.

Sorry but when advising someone using terms such as "it clearly states here" come across as arrogant to me. im sorry if i miss interpreted

Apology accepted :blink:

I was just pointing the way to the correct thread that was all...........