Hayden Panettiere is Perfect.

outatime

Hayden was very nice indeed, answered a question before she went for a break.

All the Heroes guests were great to meet, but would point out the following comments :

Hayden and no personalization, it was blatantly obvious that she was the most popular out of the 4 Heroes guests, and personalization takes extra time, and so they wanted to at least give as many people the chance to meet her.

No Photos : Can you just imagine what would have gone on if this was allowed, people would be lingering around trying to take photos, and how would you like it , if there were several hundred people all taking photos, and then of course there's the flashguns going off.

Also if you think about it, this is probably their first major signing event outside of the USA, so they're still getting used to the idea of meeting the fans, it's likely overwhelmed them to see several hundred people wanting to meet them!

Hayden was the highlight of the show for me. I met her during the mad rush near the end but she did have a minuite or so chat with me until she was toled to move me on! She even called me cute during the conversation! What a highlight!

Oh and jack was awesome. He chatted for ages to me!

Milo was polite but quick.

All in all, fantastic!

First off, well done Showmasters for getting all 4 Heroes.

I found them all to be very friendly. I got the three guys first of and had to wait till Hayden came back from lunch by which time, to move things along, she wasn't doing personalisations but when she saw my name written by the guys on my poster, she asked "Do you want it made out to Ian as well?" Yippee!!! :blink:

Nice one Hayden, thanks a million :D

Edited by sagart

I did have a very brief chat with Jack Coleman and he was very sweet. He was adorable in the photo session too, I was most imprssed with him. Milo was also extremely friendly. Adrian and Hayden were curteous and friendly at all times but they also looked extremely stressed and exhausted.

I agree : Jack was fantastic, both at his table and at the photo session.

Adrian & Milo were okay at the table, very nice and polite but not very chatty. They looked tired and sometimes a bit bored, especially at the end of the photo shoot (I think Showmasters sold too many tickets for this one).

Hayden was nice at the photo session but I could not have any interaction at all during the autographs so very disappointed.

Well Hayden signed my pic and did'nt even to look up at me. I said thank you politely and she just moved on to the next without a word. Yeah that was £20 well spent...

Exact same experience for me .... but £40 spent ...:D

My Hayden experience was mixed.

Great at the photoshoot.

Signing wasn't so good. When she came back from a really long break just before 4 she was still on tcks 1-250. It then went into production line mode, I was keeping track waiting for Adrian and Milo and reckoned she then jumped 300 numbers in the space of 30-40 minutes.

There was a bit more interaction with me, but it was sadly the stuff I'm going to have sleepless nights over. I had a big canvas print of one of Tim Sale's cheerleader paintings from the show. It was snatched from me before I even reached the desk and was met with her response, an abrupt "Where?". Being the fool I just presumed she was asking where I got it from, so said it was bought from ebay - SO many ppl had asked me the same thing all day, it became a bit of a kneejerk reaction. I then realised she was asking where did I want the sig and she made a huff about changing pens.

After signing it she made a flippant comment about the fact that I was now going to go off and 'sell it on ebay, great!', which I'm not. Luckily one of the crew corrected her on what I'd said, just as I did. At least I got a smile as she realised the error, but I felt like sh*t as I walked off.

It was a slightly sour experience, but all the time I was aware that she seemed really stressed at churning all these sig's out so quickly. As nice as the photoshoot was, maybe it's too much for popular one day guests as it causes so many hold ups to the autograph queues. Personally I'd always prefer a really good personalised sig, maybe a brief chat and a good experience.

Despite all this, the sig looks great on my print, so I'm over the moon. :D

It was a slightly sour experience, but all the time I was aware that she seemed really stressed at churning all these sig's out so quickly. As nice as the photoshoot was, maybe it's too much for popular one day guests as it causes so many hold ups to the autograph queues. Personally I'd always prefer a really good personalised sig, maybe a brief chat and a good experience.

I agree ! Although I totally love the photo sessions, I think it's not a good idea for a popular guest when he/she is coming only one day.

I noticed a trend.

Before me in haden queue were so many people not smiling or looking remotly happy to see her. She actually seemed releaved to see someone who looked like they were happy to see her. Smile people! The world will be a better place.

My Hayden experience was mixed.

Great at the photoshoot.

Signing wasn't so good. When she came back from a really long break just before 4 she was still on tcks 1-250.

It was actually before 2pm when she arrived back from her photoshoot followed by lunch, and the number was 200 continuing on from late morning. However as has been mentioned already, things did start to speed up and I'm happy to say by the end of the day the maximum number of VQ tickets that had been given out was reached, with everyone who could manage to be there at that time. It was hectic but the aim of seeing everyone through didn't waver... so thanks to a lot of great people that came to see Hayden, their patience and in many parts, a great sense of humour :YAHOO:

Edited by roxy

She was nice, but kept talking to Dom instead of people in que, same for Dom, we met him and he wasn't really interested in anything but Hayden.

However they were both polite, even if it was after they had finished they convo

JA

My first Comic Con... Overall i was satisfied, got my picture taken with her, soooo fit! however was rushed, in an out in less then 30 seconds! Not even a quick word! Dont even get me started on the autograph! Very disappointed in not getting one waited til about 3.30 an que was MASSIVE! My VT number was 658, so had no idea on when i was due! So gave up had prior arrangments to be else where at 3 oh well at least i saw her and also passed her security guards! LOL overall i enjoyed it

Highlights were the photo op and getting an autograph from Milo hes fit! i definatly would! and im a bloke! All thanks to a very kind man who didnt want to wait in the que and handed me his ticket! Thanks!

I thought Hayden did amazingly, considering the amount of stress she must've been under to get them all signed, and anything that went wrong that day, I would never in a million years blame on her.

I got my autograph about 4:00 (Just before they started rushing everyone through in groups of 10 or something) and she said hello to me, smiled, and thanked me for coming (I was a little happy shocked at that - surely it should be ME saying that?) and then I went on, not wanting to take up anymore time, as she was clearly exhausted.

BIG Kudos to her, and I hope it doesn't put her off accepting to come to Eclipse :)

I thought Hayden did amazingly, considering the amount of stress she must've been under to get them all signed, and anything that went wrong that day, I would never in a million years blame on her.

I got my autograph about 4:00 (Just before they started rushing everyone through in groups of 10 or something) and she said hello to me, smiled, and thanked me for coming (I was a little happy shocked at that - surely it should be ME saying that?) and then I went on, not wanting to take up anymore time, as she was clearly exhausted.

BIG Kudos to her, and I hope it doesn't put her off accepting to come to Eclipse :)

Very nicely put JennJenn

I didnt really get any time to interact with her, only met her breifly at the photoshoot but she seemed friendly enough. I must admit I was pleasantly surprised by how stunning she looks in the flesh, I didnt really fancy her before but definately do now (dont tell the wife though)

Hey,

I managed to meet all four 'Heroes'.

Got Adrian at 4:35, got the tube at 4:46 and I had a train to catch from Kings Cross back to Newcastle at 5:30! Amazingly manic end to the day!

Theres nothing wrong in getting more than one autograph - I mean, how many times are you likely to meet these guys!?

I got:

Hayden x 4

Jack x 2

Milo x 3

Adrian x 3

They all made eye contact with me and were very polite and thankful, despite how stressed they were & despite the mad rush!

I had a few words with Jack, great guy.

Thanked Milo etc, very nice.

Thanked Adrian etc, who returned the comments and more, which I was surprised at and very happy with!

Hayden had her head down whilst signing etc, but as she finished I said the usual thank you's etc at which point she looked at me and said similar things - very, very nice girl - even though she was visibly stressed out, she still had the time to say the words she said to me . . . and she smiled - what a stunningly gorgeous girl!!!

Also, when I gave my items for them to sign, I asked them to sign in certain places and directions and they all did what I asked!!! That was great for me!!!

They were'nt like Carrie Fisher last year, who just signed anywhere!! She actually apologised to me for signing something I had before I could even take a breath!!!

Anyway, back to 'HEROES' - all of them were great, even though it was horrendously busy.

On very good authority, I have to give credit to Hayden, who was very stressed; more than the others. She was a bit upset and her agent (or the person who was looking after her) had to calm her down etc. Im not going to say what I was told, but something was wrong with how she was treat during the day (not the public), which could explain partly why she was a bit upset.

Ad

Edited by Adz931

I think something important to remember about Hayden - and I'm not trying to be patronizing towards her - is that she has only just turned eightneen years old. I thought she was really mature and handled what had to be a ridiculously tiring and stressful day fantastically. I hope she won't get put off my the insane business and will come over to the UK again in the future. Great guest IMO. :)

Funny how people suck up to pretty people :D

Any way she was an ok guest, lets be honest any 18 year odl girl is gonna get sick of hearing how pretty she is bunch of over wieght geeks. I would too if the ques were as stupidly long as were, they should have stopped handing out tickets when it got to 600.

Alot of people who were going to get her autograph actually left as they got extremely feed up of waiting around. I was there at in the que to get a virtual ticket at 10.10 and got 356, but as i was walking away around at 12 some one who ahd been queing out side the venue since 6 am(yeah thats right 6 am!!!) gave me their ticket numbered 156 as they had their stuff signed earlier and had not had their ticket taken off of them.

So promptly nipped in got a very friendly hi how are you bit of banter and then left after getting a picture of hayden on my mobil. Then I went and found a young boy and his mother who had ticket number 1004 i think it was and gave them my 356 ticket and the 304 ticket i had for Adrian.

Now, at any other convention the numbers would have been mor elimited so as you could actually have a quick chat, the heroes autographs were very VERY poorly handled as was Patrick Stuart.

One good thing I will say about hayden is that every one I saw her autograph she did make eye contact with and say hello and good bye to, and she took her time with all the kids that went to see her, they all got a hug and a little bit of time with her.

People who wnat to complain about not getting time to talk or she didnt make eye contct with me, what do you want? you want that kinda service? Go buy golden ticket and be one of those que jumpers atleast that way youll be first ifn the que and can take as much time as you need.

I think she was very lovely. I was the first after her photoshoot/lunch and I'm probably the only one who didn't have a heroes photo. I brought a Bug's Life and Dinosaur photo with me and she thought it was great...

She showed them to her mother and then signed them with a big smile on her face :P

When one of the crewmembers told her I was from the Netherlands she looked up and said I was sweet coming from such a long way just to see her :borg:

panettiere1.jpg

panettiere2.jpg

Edited by Jeroen Quist

See, I've got this Art of Bugs Life book which I was actually tempted to get signed but I was already spending too much and the wretched thing's too big so it stayed at home.

Then I'd thought about just mentioning to her that Dot had always been my favourite in the film but didn't bother (I saw her pretty late in the day when she was shattered), partly because I wondered whether she was still interested in films she did when she was little. Good to hear she is!

Edited by fray101

Before i say anymore let me just say that i understand how it may of felt to those of us that went to LFCC to meet the Heroes guys and were given a less than desirable experience, however i have to say that I myself feel that that was a once in a lifetime experience that i treasure, meeting those guys was amazing they were all nice, initially Adrian wasnt too pleased with me because i cudnt get the picture right, bt they're all really nice ppl Jack seemed really relaxed, and gave me a great autograph, Hayden was realllllllly nice in person and Milo's pretty laid back too seems like a really cool guy and considering the large amount of time they've spent doing stuff this weekend its no surprise they felt a lot more than just tired and aggitated, yes we queued for a long time but they see a lot people so please, show some appreciation :D ...whew, rant over ;)

LOL oh and p.s. Hayden WAS, AND IS HOTTTTT!!!!

And she sed she liked my sweater!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

like christmas come early :YAHOO:

Well, one of my best mates/housemate was Hayden's assistant and I was rushed through and got no time with her really and that was around 2pm. No one was in the wrong but there are soooo many people wanting an auto you simply can't have a chat sometimes. Yes, it sucks but that is how it is. I never understand how people who have clearly been to cons many times never seem to understand this. Fair enough if this was your first though.

So people need to stop complaining. She was busy! She is the main star of the biggest show on the planet right now. End of.

She was lovely in the photo shoot :D

She seemed a very sweet girl to me. She isn't a robot and can't act the same with everyone!