jack sparrow

nenya

I'm hoping to attend on the Saturday as I hear there is a Halloween party thingy going on that day and I can't really do more than one day because I'm going to be quite busy that weekend. Still can't wait though. The last collectormania I went to (not in costume) was brilliant. :unsure:

Well that's me decided, Saturday it is.

+ the other half is at work so i can have some freedom this time. (I was only allowed to buy one sword at the LFCC!) who needs a savings account.

Ooh, yay! Saturday is when I plan to do my Bootstrap Bill costume! (a small voice shouts from under a pile of paper-mache-covered balloons...)

Ohh Bootstrap Bill costume I remember you telling me about that at LFCC. That should be sweet! I foresee a POTC scene coming into play at Collectormania12... :D

• 3 weeks later...

That looks like the cosutme the jokers.co.uk was selling a while abck which if i rmeber rightly cost about 170 pounds.

:D

loool !

31B81joK9mL._SS500_.jpg

Adam, are you staying in my room on Sat night ? its all paid for and enough room for 4....so far there s DEF 2 maybe 3....and YOU!

Edited by Andy_2_cool

• 7 months later...

That looks like the cosutme the jokers.co.uk was selling a while abck which if i rmeber rightly cost about 170 pounds.

:P

loool !

31B81joK9mL._SS500_.jpg

Adam, are you staying in my room on Sat night ? its all paid for and enough room for 4....so far there s DEF 2 maybe 3....and YOU!

Hi Adam. I saw you there, and i think you are the image of Johnny Depp !. I've never seen someone who looks so much like him before ! :D

• 2 years later...

Jack Sparrow is on my facebook friends list. I first saw him in Covent Garden in March and the look, the voice, the mannerisms is just sooo spot on.

Am not sure if hes a user on this site or not but I am sure that he was at film and comic :YAHOO:

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...

My husband does a far better Jack Sparrow! :whistling:

There were a few Jack Sparrows.. I was one of them LOL

The one that entered the cosplay comp on the saturday

I was this one

_5669758629.jpg

I was also the one featured in the Cosplay Fever video which was filmed at LFCC

The last one shown called Micheal Rocks,,