jack sparrow

nenya

too much time on his hands
If it was me who said that, I'd be crucified. But KB??

I didn't see Jack Sparrow, I wasnt at LFCC but costume looks good albeit differnt colours (maybe that was just the bad lighting?). And as for JS's movements, don't you just have to look pi$$ed to pull it off?

Edited by nicky

ok just checked out his film on youtube and it's good. i like the fact that everyone else in london wanted pics with him. i especially like the guy who's taking a photo of one of the Queen's guards and he's in the background, don't think the guy realised - lol what a shock he'll have when he gets that pic printed!!! :YAHOO:

His costume was so professional i actually thought he was a hired performer. We thought he was just awesome the way he gave so much time to everyone, and gave each person a real JS experience.

I couldnt help noticing the amazing attention to detail of his costume,and the way he stayed in JS mode throughout the day, even when he wasnt posing for pics.Whoever you are dude, thanks for being such an entertaining presence!!

His costume was so professional i actually thought he was a hired performer. We thought he was just awesome the way he gave so much time to everyone, and gave each person a real JS experience.

I couldnt help noticing the amazing attention to detail of his costume,and the way he stayed in JS mode throughout the day, even when he wasnt posing for pics.Whoever you are dude, thanks for being such an entertaining presence!!

I thought he was a hired performer too, he was that authentic! He definitely deserved to win the costume event and was so nice to take time to pose with us all at the event.

What a star!

Hes abit tubby for Johnny Deep :thumbup:

Seriosuly its not abd but there better costumes there.

That looks like the cosutme the jokers.co.uk was selling a while abck which if i rmeber rightly cost about 170 pounds.

If your out and about in camden in the metal bars there a guy up there who has a jack sparrow obsession, even so far as to actaully having grown the beard and hair properly and being perminantly drunk :D

If your out and about in camden in the metal bars there a guy up there who has a jack sparrow obsession, even so far as to actaully having grown the beard and hair properly and being perminantly drunk ;)

are you sure your mate isnt my mate flash, as he is aways drunk & his girlfriend keeps dressing him up as jack sparrow :thumbup:

Hes abit tubby for Johnny Deep :YAHOO:

Seriosuly its not abd but there better costumes there.

That looks like the cosutme the jokers.co.uk was selling a while abck which if i rmeber rightly cost about 170 pounds.

If your out and about in camden in the metal bars there a guy up there who has a jack sparrow obsession, even so far as to actaully having grown the beard and hair properly and being perminantly drunk :YAHOO:

Hehe I know that photo makes me look a bit tubby. Unfortunately, I'm really not photogenic, well with flash anyway. I'm actually quite skinny! It's not the costume jokers.co.uk was selling at all. I started by making the Jack costume myself but this one was made by sith-world (on ebay) a professional Jack Sparrow costume maker. They asked me to model Jack for them in return for sending me the costume. It's actually really authentic in person but again that photo is just one of those photos that doesn't do it justice.

I'm hoping to attend the next Collectormania as Jack, if you're around there hopefully you can see the costume in person there! :D

Take care, Adam.

I'm hoping to attend the next Collectormania as Jack, if you're around there hopefully you can see the costume in person there! :smile:

Take care, Adam.

What days are you planning on attending? I don't want to miss you this time.

In fact have a word with showmasters and see if they will put you on the front page as an attending guest.

Edited by Deap

What days are you planning on attending? I don't want to miss you this time.

In fact have a word with showmasters and see if they will put you on the front page as an attending guest.

I'm hoping to attend on the Saturday as I hear there is a Halloween party thingy going on that day and I can't really do more than one day because I'm going to be quite busy that weekend. Still can't wait though. The last collectormania I went to (not in costume) was brilliant. :YAHOO: