My Day Saturday

SciFiMAD

Great day in general the only downside was the venue mainly the lights, MOVE BACK TO COURT 2 or the move to the main part or court 1.

Started off with LOUISE FLETCHER which was one of my top guests of the day, was expecting her to be no personneliztions or photos but she was not either was happy to have photos taken and personalize.

P1010087.jpg

Next was ANDEE FRIZZELL who had a very :chair: very :D cute crew member :wub::wub: in the morning. Very chatty, more then happy to have photos taken and personalize.

P1010091.jpg

Then it was the very nice Nana Visitor, again was not expecting a lot from her, but was surprised on how friendly she was (Photo with her and personnelization)

P1010092.jpg

RANDOM SHOT TIME

P1010088.jpg

Looked like a nice guy, but was busy

My last guest that I wanted was WILLIAM MAPOTHER not for Lost but for that great show NCIS, I got a photo printed for this before the show and he was so happy to see something different, talked alot about the show and how much fun he had on it and about how he would of liked a bigger role, and it great friends with ex cast member Sasha Alexander.

P1010093.jpg