What time do the ticket booths open?

Hiro Nakamura

I was wondering what time the ticket booths open to purchase tickets, I just want to know how long I will have to wait int he ticket-buying queue so I can gauge what time to arrive.

I am planing to buy a Early-Bird ticket, just not sure what time to arrive for it, and I want to get in ASAP to get photo session tickets for Heroes.

I was wondering what time the ticket booths open to purchase tickets, I just want to know how long I will have to wait int he ticket-buying queue so I can gauge what time to arrive.

I am planing to buy a Early-Bird ticket, just not sure what time to arrive for it, and I want to get in ASAP to get photo session tickets for Heroes.

I went today and by the time the que with people who had pre-payed tickets (me being one of them) started to go in, you could see there were a large amount of people in the other que, for on the day tickets. I saw people in that que at around 7am when we got there, but I'm thinking due to Heroes being there tomorrow, you are going to want to get there a either around that time or a little earlier, if you want to guarrantee photoshoot tickets and VQ tickets as low as possible...

:D

LLAP :borg:

I went today and by the time the que with people who had pre-payed tickets (me being one of them) started to go in, you could see there were a large amount of people in the other que, for on the day tickets. I saw people in that que at around 7am when we got there, but I'm thinking due to Heroes being there tomorrow, you are going to want to get there a either around that time or a little earlier, if you want to guarrantee photoshoot tickets and VQ tickets as low as possible...

How many people did you see at that time?