Professional Photo Shoots

Hiro Nakamura

I am hoping to get into the Hayden and Milo+Adrian shoot tomorrow, buying tickets for the photo session on the day.

Can I take my own pictures with them as well? Can I give my digital camera to the photographer, or the person behind me to take some extra shots?

I ask because these take a very short time for the normal photo, so they will have allocated time left.

And any idea on the backdrop for the Heroes people?

No, you cannot. When you pay for a photoshoot ticket, you stand with the guests, the photographer takes a shot, and then you leave. There are no cameras allowed to be used in photoshoots other than the single professional one. Once they are developed, you get one photo per ticket.

Edited by Psychosis

Cool, thanks!

You do get time to talk to them right? :D

You make it sound like you just walk, take the picture and leave.

Not really a conversation but you do get to talk yes, like "Hello", "Thanks" and Dom said to me he would have to stand on his toes as I was so tall.

Edited by Lambourne

Cool, thanks!

Not really a conversation but you do get to talk yes, like "Hello", "Thanks" and Dom said to me he would have to stand on his toes as I am so tall.

Thanks! Its just I can't really afford to do the autographs and photo session, and the latter is more memorable.

A side question, if I just get a VT and don't want an autograph, can I go upt them and talk to them? Or just stand in front of them and grab some quick pictures?

Edited by Hiro Nakamura

Cool, thanks!

Not really a conversation but you do get to talk yes, like "Hello", "Thanks" and Dom said to me he would have to stand on his toes as I am so tall.

Thanks! Its just I can't really afford to do the autographs and photo session, and the latter is more memorable.

A side question, if I just get a VT and don't want an autograph, can I go upt them and talk to them? Or just stand in front of them and grab some quick pictures?

At a guess I'd say they are likely to be very busy and it'll be a case of only going up if you're getting an autograph. I'm also guessing that to get to them you'd have to pass by the table where you buy the autographs first thus making it very unlikely. Of course if by some miracle they're deadly quiet by the end of the day you may be allowed to, but I wouldn't bank on it.

Cool, thanks!

No, you don't. When you pay for a photoshoot you're paying for just that. You walk up, say hello, they put their arm around you (or whatever), the photo is taken, and a few seconds later you say goodbye and leave. You're not supposed to talk to them in thephoto session because there's no time.

Cool, thanks!

No, you don't. When you pay for a photoshoot you're paying for just that. You walk up, say hello, they put their arm around you (or whatever), the photo is taken, and a few seconds later you say goodbye and leave. You're not supposed to talk to them in thephoto session because there's no time.

Thanks dude!

I hope you have fun! If you really wanna talk to them think of something to try to start a conversation with for the autograph sessions.

Will try!

Now I gutta figure out what I am going to spend doing with my other time, since I'm on a tight budget?

Is there general other things to do, stalls etc.

I might go for the LOST talk as well.