LFCC 07 Crew Photos!

Shabs

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i have a great vid on my phone of everyone running for the heroes/patrick stewart vq tickets as they came racing past us @ the sports bit sunday morning at 10am which i'll try and upload at some point...........was half expecting people to knock others out of the way

i have a great vid on my phone of everyone running for the heroes/patrick stewart vq tickets as they came racing past us @ the sports bit sunday morning at 10am which i'll try and upload at some point...........was half expecting people to knock others out of the way

They did, and a few Crew were knocked over in the process thanks to the thoughtless and carelessness of some of them.

Ok so my piccies are here and I know that Giles also took photos over the weekend - he is much better at that kinda thing than me:)

so you can see mine here - LLFC

and his here at www.flickr.com/photos/gwalis when he downloads them in the next day or two!

:lol:

Rain! Heehee those piccies are fab!:)

Pooks

Edited by Pooks

As always my camera did not see the light of day at all over the weekend so it's great to see everybodies.

Looks like I managed to avoid most of them lol.

The only picture I have is of the photshoot of me and Jack - which is my absolute favourite. A real pleasure to look after and hopefully I've managed to convince him to come back.

Edited by Valentine

They did, and a few Crew were knocked over in the process thanks to the thoughtless and carelessness of some of them.

Quite correct Andy - I was one as you know! And some attendee kicked me in the ankle because I wouldn't let him take photos! Good to chat outside on our 'break' tho!

Quite correct Andy - I was one as you know! And some attendee kicked me in the ankle because I wouldn't let him take photos! Good to chat outside on our 'break' tho!

How are you sweetheart ?

I meant to grab a pic with you at some point during the day.. but..hey ho.. mental..as we all found out.

C'mon Shabs! I'm dying to see some more photos here, get a move on mister! :P

I shall make a big effort tonight Darling... :lol:

Yeeeehhh come on shab tasticcccccsssss

Also there were some professionallly looking people taking pics in weatherspooons...i wana see them of tray and her LONG tongue!!!!

Lovesxxxxxxxxx

That was AMAZING! ... and hypnotic at the same time, I am going to make a massive effort tonight to put them online...

Lovin ya from Here,

(PS you're goin to love these pictures)

Shabs :D

Also there were some professionallly looking people taking pics in weatherspooons...i wana see them of tray and her LONG tongue!!!!

I was not one of the professional bods, but someone took my camera and took a pic of Tray's scarily long and bendy tongue!

lfcc0720070901002bv3.th.jpg

I can't remember who took it... the only reason I know it wasn't me is because I'm in the background trying to get out of the way! lol