LFACC 07 Photos Thread

Lambourne

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

Hayden looks happier in mine than anyone elses ;)

OMG did you get THE smile? So did I!!! :P

Even Becky agreed! I got a proper geniune wicked smile hahaha. I was well impressed with it! :YAHOO:

;) I showed it to my parents and they were like 'aww she looks like a happy person!' .. I'm sure she actually looks happier than other pictures, I don't quite know why lol

It's cuz we're the London Eye crew innit, she appreciated our efforts ^_^

Hayden looks happier in mine than anyone elses ^_^

OMG did you get THE smile? So did I!!! :P

Even Becky agreed! I got a proper geniune wicked smile hahaha. I was well impressed with it! :YAHOO:

;) I showed it to my parents and they were like 'aww she looks like a happy person!' .. I'm sure she actually looks happier than other pictures, I don't quite know why lol

It's cuz we're the London Eye crew innit, she appreciated our efforts :P

I love my pic with her! :P

Yeah man, London Eye crew .... damn straight!! ;)

I was there with the fabulous Twi'lek who won the judges favourite prize.

And who couldn't have won anything without you, Sweetie!!!

Thanks again for everything, love you!

*Kisses*

Aww thankies honey, love you too *hugs*

I'm so glad I was able to do a good job for you, I was so nervous of messing it up. I'll be happy to do it again for you anytime hon. :(

That's a cool pic! I had a go at sorting out the red eye using Photo Impact (with the "colour transform" thingy instead of the red-eye tool cos personally I think it works a bit better!)

Is this any good?

craigparkersgirl_noredeye.jpg

Melanie

Thanks for trying ^_^ Looks a bit too black though I think... :blink:

Is it just me, or does Dom look like 'deer caught in headlights' in all his pics?! and yeah hayden is a cutout :P

Is it just me, or does Dom look like 'deer caught in headlights' in all his pics?! and yeah hayden is a cutout :blink:

That is exactly what I said, I watched him do the Sunday photoshoot and couldn't believe how little he smiled!

I've finally recovered enough to sort through the pics I took. They are on my Album Site

LFCC07 Pics

AHA!! I'm on to you now, Mister!! Skulking about on the site pretending to be nice and then attending the events and accusing Crew members of getting fruity with the guests. You're a bad influence! You both are!!

^_^

Michael Gross was nice and friendly, he also was surpised when I picked up the Family Ties photo him to sign and he said "At last, a Family Ties fan." :)

smiles.jpg

I didnt meet Michael, but i only know of him for Family Ties anyway, i used to love it, mainly because of Michael J Fox! Michael Gross is looking good tho! :D

nana1.jpg

Damn, lovin' that pic. Kinda wish i had met her now :s

She was the most amazing guest i saw, ever.. kindness-wise.

I explain: as i was in the queue, the camera battery of the people in front of us went faulty at the moment of snapping the picture. Nana actually offered them to use her own camera, by switching the memory card.Tthey did, and they got their picture...

Have you seen guests doing that often?? I was impressed...

Truly impressive person. Respect!