Sign in to follow this  
Lambourne

LFACC 07 Photos Thread

Lambourne    19

Didn't see one already so I apolagise if I missed it.

I'll post mine later when I can.

Edited by Lambourne

Psychosis    4

I didn't get any photos of anyone or anything in the room itself but the Robert Englund photos I got were awesome, I love that he brought that glove!

MeRobert03.jpg

MeRobert04.jpg

Psychosis    4
:chair: Looks a lot better if I look scared than if I'm laughing though, no? :D Was trying so hard not to laugh! I thought his photoshoot was awesome, he was even doing the loud Freddy laugh in some shots! Edited by Psychosis

:chair: Looks a lot better if I look scared than if I'm laughing though, no? :D Was trying so hard not to laugh! I thought his photoshoot was awesome, he was even doing the loud Freddy laugh in some shots!

How come you got 2 pics btw?

Trun0-Jay    0

Hello guys, thought I'd show a few photos of my mot awsome day yesturday and quickly thank not only the guests but showmasters for making it so memorable!

first, my photo shoots (really wish i had a scanner for these):

s1030834ma7.jpg

Mads Mikklesen was by far the star of the show, he was fantastic :YAHOO:

s1030837ax9.jpg

s1030839tz7.jpg

William was also very entusiastic :)

s1030820da3.jpg

They insisted I have a drink with them and get to know them better...

s1030822kk8.jpg

I must say, Captain Jack Sparrow was great yesturday (I double took him for the real jack :WINCE:)

Trun0-Jay    0

does anyone know if that guy won the cosplay comp yesterday? he was cool he got jack sparrow voice to a T

I'm not sure, but he was brilliant and really should have

Also the slytherin seeker girl was pretty :YAHOO:

Trialia    1

Yes, the guy cosplaying Jack Sparrow did win the competition, and deservedly I think. :( He was fantastic!

I'm not at home yet, so I'll transfer my pics to the comp when I am.

Edited by Trialia

Magenta_Jan    0

does anyone know if that guy won the cosplay comp yesterday? he was cool he got jack sparrow voice to a T

Also the slytherin seeker girl was pretty :chair:

Yeah he did win, he was the overall winner of the comp. He was a fab Jack, I was well impressed with his attention to detail in both his impression and his costume.

The slytherin seeker girl is a forum member called turkfox, she's a lovely lass, I chatted to her backstage after the masquerade.

I was there with the fabulous Twi'lek who won the judges favourite prize.

Trun0-Jay    0

Also the slytherin seeker girl was pretty :chair:

The slytherin seeker girl is a forum member called turkfox, she's a lovely lass, I chatted to her backstage after the masquerade.

Thanks =]

rickyparty    9

n590444601_264340_5422.jpg

Hayden & I... Milo & Adrian will be added once Comic Con get them developed!!

Sir, you have no idea how much I envy you. What was Hayden like? Hopefully she'll do another Showmasters event soon as I couldn't make it to LFACC and am extremely gutted I couldn't get to meet her.

n590444601_264340_5422.jpg

Hayden & I... Milo & Adrian will be added once Comic Con get them developed!!

Sir, you have no idea how much I envy you. What was Hayden like? Hopefully she'll do another Showmasters event soon as I couldn't make it to LFACC and am extremely gutted I couldn't get to meet her.

She was amazing, such a lovely girl, really sweet and STUNNING!! She is flawless!!

I couldnt afford autographs and photo's so I just opted for her photo... but after our breif meeting I just HAD to get her autograph, so went for a VT, got number 1268... and what do u know, i was the 4th last person she signed for, at 4.55pm!!! Worth every penny that I didnt have to spend! lol

Cookie    0

I was there with the fabulous Twi'lek who won the judges favourite prize.

And who couldn't have won anything without you, Sweetie!!!

Thanks again for everything, love you!

*Kisses*

BurntKona    0

Well, we had a blast on both days. Having both a Pred and an Alien seemed to have been popular, but remember, us marines would like some photo-love, too :P

I wonder if we were some of the few people who actually liked the lighting in there. Nothing like a bug appearing from the gloom.

We didn't get a chance to interact with the guests as much as we usually do (Glasgow was great for that), but Billy West was a lovely guy to chat to

I only got pictures from Saturday. It was so busy Sunday I didn't get a chance to break out my camera once

http://pics.livejournal.com/burntkona/gall...0001a9xb?page=1

s640x480.jpg

s640x480.jpg

s640x480.jpg

s640x480.jpg

s640x480.jpg

s640x480.jpg

s640x480.jpg

s640x480.jpg

s640x480.jpg

s640x480.jpg

pengylegs    0

apologies for the quality but these are photos of photos, i haven't scanned them yet. One is meant to be us all looking confused, and the others are us looking ecstatic... you can tell who the actor in the bunch is, haha :)

DSC01655.jpgDSC01656.jpgDSC01657.jpg

Edited by pengylegs