LFACC 07 Photos Thread

Lambourne

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello guys, thought I'd show a few photos of my mot awsome day yesturday and quickly thank not only the guests but showmasters for making it so memorable!

first, my photo shoots (really wish i had a scanner for these):

s1030834ma7.jpg

Mads Mikklesen was by far the star of the show, he was fantastic :YAHOO:

s1030837ax9.jpg

s1030839tz7.jpg

William was also very entusiastic :)

s1030820da3.jpg

They insisted I have a drink with them and get to know them better...

s1030822kk8.jpg

I must say, Captain Jack Sparrow was great yesturday (I double took him for the real jack :WINCE:)

does anyone know if that guy won the cosplay comp yesterday? he was cool he got jack sparrow voice to a T

I'm not sure, but he was brilliant and really should have

Also the slytherin seeker girl was pretty :chair:

Yeah he did win, he was the overall winner of the comp. He was a fab Jack, I was well impressed with his attention to detail in both his impression and his costume.

The slytherin seeker girl is a forum member called turkfox, she's a lovely lass, I chatted to her backstage after the masquerade.

I was there with the fabulous Twi'lek who won the judges favourite prize.

does anyone know if that guy won the cosplay comp yesterday? he was cool he got jack sparrow voice to a T

I'm not sure, but he was brilliant and really should have

Also the slytherin seeker girl was pretty :chair:

The slytherin seeker girl is a forum member called turkfox, she's a lovely lass, I chatted to her backstage after the masquerade.

Thanks =]

n590444601_264340_5422.jpg

Hayden & I... Milo & Adrian will be added once Comic Con get them developed!!

Sir, you have no idea how much I envy you. What was Hayden like? Hopefully she'll do another Showmasters event soon as I couldn't make it to LFACC and am extremely gutted I couldn't get to meet her.

n590444601_264340_5422.jpg

Hayden & I... Milo & Adrian will be added once Comic Con get them developed!!

Sir, you have no idea how much I envy you. What was Hayden like? Hopefully she'll do another Showmasters event soon as I couldn't make it to LFACC and am extremely gutted I couldn't get to meet her.

She was amazing, such a lovely girl, really sweet and STUNNING!! She is flawless!!

I couldnt afford autographs and photo's so I just opted for her photo... but after our breif meeting I just HAD to get her autograph, so went for a VT, got number 1268... and what do u know, i was the 4th last person she signed for, at 4.55pm!!! Worth every penny that I didnt have to spend! lol

Well, we had a blast on both days. Having both a Pred and an Alien seemed to have been popular, but remember, us marines would like some photo-love, too :P

I wonder if we were some of the few people who actually liked the lighting in there. Nothing like a bug appearing from the gloom.

We didn't get a chance to interact with the guests as much as we usually do (Glasgow was great for that), but Billy West was a lovely guy to chat to

I only got pictures from Saturday. It was so busy Sunday I didn't get a chance to break out my camera once

http://pics.livejournal.com/burntkona/gall...0001a9xb?page=1

s640x480.jpg

s640x480.jpg

s640x480.jpg

s640x480.jpg

s640x480.jpg

s640x480.jpg

s640x480.jpg

s640x480.jpg

s640x480.jpg

s640x480.jpg

apologies for the quality but these are photos of photos, i haven't scanned them yet. One is meant to be us all looking confused, and the others are us looking ecstatic... you can tell who the actor in the bunch is, haha :)

DSC01655.jpgDSC01656.jpgDSC01657.jpg

Edited by pengylegs