LFACC 07 Photos Thread

Lambourne

Great pics everyone!

Aw, the Heroes people look really nice to meet and wow Jack Coleman is really tall! lol

Maybe there come back again and this time I'll make sure I'm not on holiday! lol

Here's my pic with Mads

untitled-3.jpg

(Sorry if it's a little big)

I love him even more, he is so nice and the greatest, I really hope to meet him again! :firedevil:

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yay, well done :uhoh:

Really nice pics - but yeah, the height difference is noticable, you don't realise how tall Jack is compared to Hayden haha

I wonder how they do it ion the show, if we had a pic like this of jack and Hayden she would be about his waist height.

on the show you never really notice

phejacksmall.jpg

I'm about Hayden's size (well, height, haha) so it would look like that on the show. Unless she's in huge heels all the time.

OK figured it out!! I think!!

Here are mine of me with Hayden & Jack - I can't believe what a giant I look next to Hayden!! ha ha ha

xx

Has anyone told you you look like Chloe from Smallville?

Great photos :-)

Thanks Peeka - no, noone has ever said that. I don't watch Smallville so might have to go and research now! hee hee

Great pics everyone!

Aw, the Heroes people look really nice to meet and wow Jack Coleman is really tall! lol

Maybe there come back again and this time I'll make sure I'm not on holiday! lol

Here's my pic with Mads

untitled-3.jpg

(Sorry if it's a little big)

I love him even more, he is so nice and the greatest, I really hope to meet him again! :firedevil:

Hey, Glad you enjoyed the meet (woulda been crushing if he turned out to be an A-hole). Can't think who you remind me of.

Yay, well done :dance:

Really nice pics - but yeah, the height difference is noticable, you don't realise how tall Jack is compared to Hayden haha

I wonder how they do it ion the show, if we had a pic like this of jack and Hayden she would be about his waist height.

on the show you never really notice

phejacksmall.jpg

I'm about Hayden's size (well, height, haha) so it would look like that on the show. Unless she's in huge heels all the time.

Awww he looks so cool to meet, and don't worry my height is about the same as Hayden's so I would have been small compared to Jack too lol I am so gutted I went on holiday that day I so wanted to meet Jack I love his character.

Nice picture as well

Awww he looks so cool to meet, and don't worry my height is about the same as Hayden's so I would have been small compared to Jack too lol I am so gutted I went on holiday that day I so wanted to meet Jack I love his character.

Nice picture as well

You really missed out. Top bloke. :poki:

OK figured it out!! I think!!

Here are mine of me with Hayden & Jack - I can't believe what a giant I look next to Hayden!! ha ha ha

xx

Has anyone told you you look like Chloe from Smallville?

Great photos :-)

Thanks Peeka - no, noone has ever said that. I don't watch Smallville so might have to go and research now! hee hee

lol, well she's very pretty! http://www.jjthefourth.com/linked/lj/theli...llison_mack.jpg

Yes I was his assistant for the day and I had a great time. He's super cool and laid back, definitely one of my favourite people to sit with and I've sat with really nice guests. I'd say he's just tied for first place with Brandon Routh and that's saying something as Brandon was loads of fun.

Well yeah, if I cut out my W then I'd have to cut out a bit of Mads and we wouldn't want that now would we? Especially as he kind of enjoyed torturing Daniel Craig, imagine what would happen to me if I chopped a bit of him off the photo :dance:

I SEE YOUR BOOBIE :YAHOO:

muajajaja dominic is uglyyy :uhoh: in this pics.. lol i love more elijahhh *___* :pyth: And I have not gone ultimately i go other event of the lost+ heroes *___* and i want go the ring con uk xD

..... AND THE LONDON FILM AND COMICCON OF 2006 WAS THE BEST :smile: ^^

ANDDD ELIJAH THE BEST!!! :thumbup:

Awr don't be mean...Dom is as gorgeous as Elijah & I wanted to take him home!

Pmsl!!! :wub: