LFACC 07 Photos Thread

Lambourne

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eee! How'd you get that one back?

With luck! Originally planned to leave just after 4/4:30 but then a friend who had to go but really wanted Milo's sig twice for him and his gf begged me to go back and get them for him (as I was in no hurry) and was there right up till closing.

On the way out at 5:10 I figured id go check if anything else was back, and the Nana photos had come back, so managed to pick it up.

k9picdr7.jpg

I remember you! Saw you on Sunday and Friday at the London Eye. You were actually in quite a few photos I took at the Eye.

Here's a random request :chair: but would you mind emailing us those photos? Me and WateryTart (and our two other friends) were so busy taking pictures of everything happening there, we don't actually have pictures with ourself in it! I've been scouring the web, just to see if I can somehow prove that really, we were there, but havent found any yet (which surprised me cause, as you might have deduced, WateryTart kind of tends to stand out :P)

(Srsly Showmasters, get the PB system working, it would prevent lots of random posts like there :D)

Edited by LinP

Here's a random request :( but would you mind emailing us those photos? Me and WateryTart (and our two other friends) were so busy taking pictures of everything happening there, we don't actually have pictures with ourself in it! I've been scouring the web, just to see if I can somehow prove that really, we were there, but havent found any yet (which surprised me cause, as you might have deduced, WateryTart kind of tends to stand out :o)

(linpatootie(a)gmail.com. Srsly Showmasters, get the PB system working, it would prevent lots of random posts like there :D)

Sure, although I need to sort through the pics first and it's mostly the backs of people's heads as for as the crowd is concerned. Are you in either of these pics with WateryTart?

img4515io8.jpg

img4572zt0.jpg

Sure, although I need to sort through the pics first and it's mostly the backs of people's heads as for as the crowd is concerned. Are you in either of these pics with WateryTart?

Technically, yes :poki: but I'm barely over 5 ft 1, so although I know I'm right there next to her you can't see me :poki:

But WateryTart and our friend (with the red backpack) are very visible in the first pic, which is awesome, thanks :poki:

Edited by LinP

Yay, well done :D

Really nice pics - but yeah, the height difference is noticable, you don't realise how tall Jack is compared to Hayden haha

I wonder how they do it ion the show, if we had a pic like this of jack and Hayden she would be about his waist height.

on the show you never really notice

I was watching last week where she was asking for paper from him and they were standing next to each other, she must've definitely been standing on something.

Technically, yes :D but I'm barely over 5 ft 1, so although I know I'm right there next to her you can't see me :D

But WateryTart and our friend (with the red backpack) are very visible in the first pic, which is awesome, thanks :huh:

54kpgtc.jpg

Yay, well done :blush:

Really nice pics - but yeah, the height difference is noticable, you don't realise how tall Jack is compared to Hayden haha

I wonder how they do it ion the show, if we had a pic like this of jack and Hayden she would be about his waist height.

on the show you never really notice

There's nothing wrong with being 5ft 2 *cough*

I was watching last week where she was asking for paper from him and they were standing next to each other, she must've definitely been standing on something.

Technically, yes :lol: but I'm barely over 5 ft 1, so although I know I'm right there next to her you can't see me :blush:

But WateryTart and our friend (with the red backpack) are very visible in the first pic, which is awesome, thanks ;)

54kpgtc.jpg

heeey, there I am :D the one with the glasses and the darkblond hair standing all the way in front :clap: (half of me, anyway XD) lol finally a picture I can point at and squee 'SEE I WAS TOTALLY THERE IN THE CROWD' :P

Edited by LinP