LFACC 07 Photos Thread

Lambourne

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aww I'm glad your photos came out good Steve, your son was easily the cutest person at the photoshoots on Sunday and I was so utterly jealous of his green flashing trainers. Only ever see red ones!

He does geniunely look terrified in that pic with Deep Roy :thumbup:

Hi

Here's some photos of my son Ewan at LFACC on Sunday.

n711682882_145587_5980.jpg

I love this shot and this should kill the rumours that Hayden used the same pose all day.

I'm suddenly jealous of my son and wish I'd been in this shot.

and when he grows up, my MY the stories he'll have to tell. LOL!

Cool stuff man!

Hi

Here's some photos of my son Ewan at LFACC on Sunday.

n711682882_145587_5980.jpg

I love this shot and this should kill the rumours that Hayden used the same pose all day.

I'm suddenly jealous of my son and wish I'd been in this shot.

He's gotta be the luckiest guy in the world.....I'd kill for the chance to have Hayden put her arms around me :DB)

And to think people grumbled about the lighting, without that we wouldn't have had that picture of Deep Roy looking like the most sinister man alive!

I have to admit before this weekend I didn't think that Hayden was that great to look at, I can see that I was a bit wrong on that one. That lad is going to look like the absolute daddy in front of his mates!

Edited by Count Fooku

I've finally recovered enough to sort through the pics I took. They are on my Album Site

LFCC07 Pics

AHA!! I'm on to you now, Mister!! Skulking about on the site pretending to be nice and then attending the events and accusing Crew members of getting fruity with the guests. You're a bad influence! You both are!!

:D

Oh no, you know who I am now. As if we'd accuse you of such things. BTW, how is Williams leg lol :-)

me-harrymelling.jpg

Oh that's wonderful photography if I do say so myself!! I was sat with Harry when you came over the get your picture signed, good job you came back for it! Your photos are great :YAHOO: glad you had a good weekend

my god yes! as if i forgot my picture. oops. i only got it cos i felt rude asking Harry for a picture otherwise! he seemed really sound though, but looked a little overwhelmed by it all. Nice meeting you also :dance:

me-harrymelling.jpg

Oh that's wonderful photography if I do say so myself!! I was sat with Harry when you came over the get your picture signed, good job you came back for it! Your photos are great :YAHOO: glad you had a good weekend

my god yes! as if i forgot my picture. oops. i only got it cos i felt rude asking Harry for a picture otherwise! he seemed really sound though, but looked a little overwhelmed by it all. Nice meeting you also :dance:

He was a really nice guy, we had a very lengthy discussion about dumbledore, the last chapter of DH and what happened to the Dursleys! It was nice meeting you too, glad you and your girlfriend enjoyed the weekend.

me-harrymelling.jpg

Oh that's wonderful photography if I do say so myself!! I was sat with Harry when you came over the get your picture signed, good job you came back for it! Your photos are great :dance: glad you had a good weekend

He was a really nice guy, we had a very lengthy discussion about dumbledore, the last chapter of DH and what happened to the Dursleys! It was nice meeting you too, glad you and your girlfriend enjoyed the weekend.

i know pretty much most of what happens at the end of that because my girlfriend spoilt it for me! how rude! oh well i dragged her back and forth around earls court as punishment!

:YAHOO:

Awww well that was quite mean of her but shame on you for not reading it quick enough to find out what happens!! I only have 1 photo from this weekend so I ought to post it up really seeing as i'm chatting in here!!

EllieDominic.jpg

Plus an extra photo of someone I met this weekend but not at LFCC

Lee Mead @ Joseph

Edited by Aragorns_Princess

What I got signed...

0003w1c5.jpg

:chair::chair:

May have been queueing from 6.20 am on the Sunday, but it was worth it!

Hey chris, thats a fantastic piece!! especially having it signed by all 4 of them :chair:

If you dont mind me asking, why did you get it from?? I ask cos i would really like to hang it on my wall when i'm at uni!!