Prices for Milo & Adrian

zephyrbrett

There is no way in hell that they will be charging £25, they are not that big, they will either be the same as Hayden at £20 or maybe the same as Jack Coleman at £15, but take into account that is only going by the unoffical FAQs they could all be £20, so I am budgeting for that £80 for all Heroes.

Yeah you can i didnt go today but my lovely friend met me and got my ticekt :)

I think Milo may warrent £25 as he is a very hard singner appearntly and the chances of getting him again at someothing un-press related will be very hard. Adrian should be £20 max

There are way bigger people out there and sign for £20 i dont think he should be anymore, if he is i wont get his auto.

We do have some left, so once you've grabbed your queue tickets come over to the organisers booth to get your photoshoot ticket.

I will do thanks, but I'm not going to hold out much hope, they'll be people there from dawn to get them and I can't get there till about 9.30 :unsure:

Oh well, I'll keep my fingers crossed.

We were waiting for our Dom photos when we saw the sign for the Photos go up, so i suppose that was about 2.30 ish? I kept asking too before if they were going to be available, im just glad i was able to get one! They do get through the photos pretty quick tho, i couldnt believe the amount of people in the que for Dom and he finished before his time slot so im sure evryone will be fine? Just get one as soon as you can! :unsure:

We do have some left, so once you've grabbed your queue tickets come over to the organisers booth to get your photoshoot ticket.

I will do thanks, but I'm not going to hold out much hope, they'll be people there from dawn to get them and I can't get there till about 9.30 :unsure:

The doors don't open til 10am!

I will be annoyed if they dont have many tickets though, it's not fair of SM to put them all on sale today or not save a lot for tomorrow because most people will only be going for one day.

I will do thanks, but I'm not going to hold out much hope, they'll be people there from dawn to get them and I can't get there till about 9.30 :angry:

The doors don't open til 10am!

I will be annoyed if they dont have many tickets though, it's not fair of SM to put them all on sale today or not save a lot for tomorrow because most people will only be going for one day.

Yeah I know they don't open till 10 but I reckon people will start q'ing really early so they can run straight to buy them at 10.

It's not fair if they all go when we were told they weren't on sale till tomorrow, esp as sydney_bristow went down there (poor you), oh well, let's just hope we can do it :) Sleepless night tonight for me!!

Mind you, I thought some of the other places they have been these last few days would be packed but they weren't and I am really surprised Hayden's photos haven't sold out yet, so you never know!! (here's wishing! hee hee)