Showmasters: whats going on?

isawien

What is happening with all the guests for C12? Its the end of next month, and normally by now you have more guests confirmed.

Is it that there just aren't that many guests this time, or is it that no-ones updated the site yet?

I keep looking back on the site, and its been the same guests for the last month or more.

Louise

There's plenty of time left for Showmasters to announce more guests. There's still just under two months to go. I was wondering myself when the guests announced since the first set of guests were put on the main page for C12 will be added.

I hope there aren't going to be any massive heroes guests if it's going to be like it was at LFACC!! I don't think I'd even bother with any of them if there were!

how come

I think a member of staff FUBAR'd with the tickets for Hayden Panettiere. 2 people were handing out tickets, and I think one of them was giving out numbers above 500 when they shouldn't have.

One of my friends got given ticket number 936 despite being there just after the doors opened, and when they were calling out the tickets they jumped from 500 to 700 VERY quickly... :D:whistling:

I hope there aren't going to be any massive heroes guests if it's going to be like it was at LFACC!! I don't think I'd even bother with any of them if there were!

how come

I think a member of staff FUBAR'd with the tickets for Hayden Panettiere. 2 people were handing out tickets, and I think one of them was giving out numbers above 500 when they shouldn't have.

One of my friends got given ticket number 936 despite being there just after the doors opened, and when they were calling out the tickets they jumped from 500 to 700 VERY quickly... :D:whistling:

I'm not sure that's wrong. I got around #400 and my friend got #600 despite being there an hour and a half before the door opened...

I didn't bother with any of the Heroes stars as I thought it would be too stressful trying to meet them. There certainly seemed to be a lot of crew members screaming at people which I wouldn't have appreciated if I'd been on the receiving end! I'm hoping they will keep coming to events in the future and that I can meet them in more relaxed circumstances.

Showmasters i believe were tied up with lfcc it usually keeps them busy for just over a week afterwards before they can get back to the other shows that they run!

With the ticket numbers when i went to see elijah the first time he attended a showmasters event up in miltonkeynes at 09:00 his tickets were gone at nukber 1,000 so popular guests disapear like hot donuts from krispy kreames!

even the poopular guests are usually thought out where they are put in MK because of space, so even with big names you will still not be as annoyed or pushed for space as lfcc was Showmasters have been using mk for ages and know the best layout whilst lfcc they used a new hall that they had not been in before!

A standard lineup would be around 30 guests - we've nearly got half of that, so it's nothing to worry about too much :smile:

Yeah also LFCC is normally in July, so they usually have got that out of the way and can concentrate (after having a break) on guests for the Collectormania in Milton Keynes. But this time LFCC was in Sep so they've been busy with that one, so i'm sure there will be more guests announced in the coming weeks.