Gold Passes

Fry

I was one of the first few in this morning so things were a bit of a rush and didnt think of this. I got my autographs and the brochure, but that was it. Wasnt I suppose to get a goody bag full of promotional items like it states in the FAQ:

2 Goody bags - The first one being an AMAZING Promotional Goody Bag and the second a SHOWMASTERS GOODY BAG. This Goody Bag will be full of awesome contents such as Posters, Promo items (badges, cards etc) and images some of which cannot be bought elsewhere! All themed with your choice of one of the following: Lord Of The Rings, Star Wars, Harry Potter, Star Trek, Buffy & Angel, Stargate, Cult TV or Cult Film. Also included will be an autograph pack of a number of autographs from your chosen theme

People in front and behind were just getting the same. Is this right?

I may be wrong but I think thats only if you have a gold pass.

Would be nice to get a goodie bag at these events though.

Last year we got a coin and the first 100 or so got a costume card. That was great.

I did have a gold pass, hence the title lol

I think they stopped the goody bags when the price dropped ....

I find it strange then that the FAQ states this and also (as its still up) the online store for LFCC Gold Pass does also state:

1. Shorter queues at the entrance

With your programme and pass you will have access to a dedicated entrance in the mornings of the show and free admission over the whole weekend. This will allow you to enter the venue from the early bird times without having to join the other queues! And as you do not need virtual queuing tickets you will not need to queue from early in the morning to guarantee meeting your favourite guests.

2. Talk Tickets

A ticket for each talk (free and charged-for) will be available free of charge. Tickets will be held back for any Golden Programme Holders, and will be available to collect at the event when you collect your Programme and Pass.

Priority seating will also be given to Golden Programme Holders, who will be able to enter the seating area before the main queue.

(Please note: photo sessions tickets are not included)

3. Autograph Queues

Golden Programme Holders will have the advantage of being ABLE TO JOIN THE BACK OF ANY QUEUE WITHOUT HAVING A VIRTUAL QUEUING TICKET! This will cut down your overall waiting time incredibly, and allows a great deal more to be done over the weekend.

4. Autograph packs

Golden Programme Holders will receive a goody bag of promotional items, and each bag will also include several autographs from one of the subjects of the Golden Programme Holder's choosing. See below for more information on the Autograph Packs

Please use the menu at the bottom of the page when buying your Golden Programme to pick your autograph pack

5. Photo CD

To help you remember your experience at the show, we will send on a photo CD of images taken by the Official Showmasters photographer at the show!

I know it sounds really petty, but for £175, you would atleast expect to get what you paid for.

Edited by Fry

I've had a gold pass before and I thought what was included then was great, all kinds of goodies, but this time I just got 5 or 6 autographs. I went for a US TV pack and only recognised 1 of the people, no idea who any of the others are. It's not exactly a goody BAG is it, when you just get a brown envelope?

Although the pass is invaluable this weekend as far as the guests are concerned, the goody bag is NOT what was expected or advertised.

• Showmasters Admin

Hi,

You still have a goody bag to come on top of your autograph pack. Unfortunately it was left behind when we came down to London, so we will be posting them out to you. If you haven't had anything through in the next week just drop us an e-mail (info@showmastersonline.com)

Hi,

You still have a goody bag to come on top of your autograph pack. Unfortunately it was left behind when we came down to London, so we will be posting them out to you. If you haven't had anything through in the next week just drop us an e-mail (info@showmastersonline.com)

Thank you so kindly. As I said, I wasnt being petty just confused as to why nothing was said. Now I know, Im a happy person looking forward to the Sunday chaos!

Hi,

oh good, thanks for that. It'd have been good if we'd been told that when we got the other bits.

Hi,

Thanks Showmasters ,

Look forward to getting the Goodie Bags Shortly .

Gav

Thats good to know.

It was my first year at LFCC, and I enjoyed it alot. I got to meet the cast of Heroes. I wouldnt have anything to complain about...

however, after spending 175 on a pass. I didnt quite see the rationality in such a high price? To me, the pass was good for queue jumping, and that alone, when the faq makes it seem alot more.

For the heroes ECLIPSE in March, I read a flyer for it, and guests pay 195. for this they get entry to a cocktail bar with the stars, free signings, free photo sessions.

Maybe next year you could take that into account, as 175 is a very high price and as much as I enjoyed it, I wouldnt pay 175 for that again.