Heroes Stars

Hiro Nakamura

So I only found out about this 1 week ago, too late to pre-book tickets.

So can someone see if this is correct.

HAYDEN PANETTIERE - will need to get VTs to get her autograph, and hopefully get my own picture with her on the day. She will be one of the most popular guests after Patrick Stewart I assume?

JACK COLEMAN - will need to get VTs to get his autograph, and hopefully get my own picture with her on the day.

MILO VENTIMIGLIA - get in early as possible, to buy tickets for the photo session

ADRIAN PASDAR - get in early as possible, to buy tickets for the photo session

Is this correct? And for the first two guests, what are the chances of them letting me take pics with them (my mate taking pictures)?

And finally, for the photo session, how does the queuing system work? I am taking a mate along, but he won't be in the photo session, can he still queue with me. And when I get my photo taken, can he use my digital camera to take more pics as well? Thanks, I'm just worried he won't be allowed in the queue with me.

I went today and asked at the organisers booth - the Milo and Adrian photo tickets are not on sale till tomorrow. I believe you can buy a early access ticket on the door. Hope this helps

What do you mean by that?

When you are buying your normal entrance ticket, you can buyt the photo tickets?

:P

Thanks!

What happens if, when I go through, I get a VT for Hayden, Jack, Milo & Ardian... what if two of them are called at the same time.. can that happen.. Or when getting the VT can I be specific about what time I wanna meet them etc.??

You can go ANYTIME after your number is called out :)

It seems some of the photoshoot tickets went on sale.

So will there a Milo shoot, Adrian shoot and then one of them together?

And which one of those went on sale, how many places, and how mnay left.

Thanks! :)

And again, what time do you think I should arrive to be in the first 150-or-so to buy Early-Bird tickets? 9am?

Edited by Hiro Nakamura

i hate the blue background.

I like the blue background, at one event I attend last year. They had replaced the background and had a black one. I have actually got this really brilliant photo of me with a guest's head. Because he was wearing a black shirt. So it blended in with the background because they didn't know about the background colour. And it hid his body.

With blue you cannot go wrong.

cap

i hate the blue background.

I like the blue background, at one event I attend last year. They had replaced the background and had a black one. I have actually got this really brilliant photo of me with a guest's head. Because he was wearing a black shirt. So it blended in with the background because they didn't know about the background colour. And it hid his body.

With blue you cannot go wrong.

cap

Wasnt Norman Lovett aka Holly from Red Dwarf was it? That would be a pretty cool photo!