Entry programs & photo shoot are now only avalable on the day

showmasters

we may have some more guests on the days :o

see you there

have a great time at this years LFCC :WINCE:

Jason and the Showmasters team :P

More guests eh? Dont suppose these would be the other Heroes guests would they?

Entry programs?

I'm sure I havn't seen these before at any of your events, correct me if wrong.

They sound cool though, and as I have all my unsigned photos or ones that only need a few extra autos in, all in one small folder, i'll just take it with me just incase, like I always do.... :D

:unsure:

LLAP :lol:

More guests you say?

Oh you have gotta spill the info now SM

This may be the last time I get to visit the site/board before I'm actually there

Cmon...treat for the newbie one post :unsure:

(Oh and please please don't let mads or dom go anywhere - my day is ruined without them)

Crosses fingers (maybe heroes guests)

I really respect them for getting the heroes guests

not actually a fan myself but they've hit the nail on the head demand wise

and it appears to make a lot of fans here happy =]

Very. VERY happy :unsure: . Me for example :lol: . Thanks again SM!

not sure if this is allowed or not but could i pay someone through paypal to pick up a hayden panettiere and dom monaghan photo op ticket for me on saturday. im planning to go on sunday but im mainly going for the photos and as i live in coventry i dont want to risk getting all the way there only to come all the way back as there is no photo tickets. obviously id have to meet you in london on sunday.

email shakyjake6@hotmail.com if you can

cheers jake

not sure if this is allowed or not but could i pay someone through paypal to pick up a hayden panettiere and dom monaghan photo op ticket for me on saturday. im planning to go on sunday but im mainly going for the photos and as i live in coventry i dont want to risk getting all the way there only to come all the way back as there is no photo tickets. obviously id have to meet you in london on sunday.

cheers jake

A warm hello to you Jake , I'm a fellow coventrian =]

from past experience like last year , there were still elijah wood photo session tickets as he was in session

and last year was just as busy

I would suggest getting there for when the doors open because any later and there may be some shortages

best to weigh it out but i personally think you have a good chance (sure hope i do! =])

Good luck to you

cheers jake

A warm hello to you Jake , I'm a fellow coventrian =]

from past experience like last year , there were still elijah wood photo session tickets as he was in session

and last year was just as busy

I would suggest getting there for when the doors open because any later and there may be some shortages

best to weigh it out but i personally think you have a good chance (sure hope i do! =])

Good luck to you

any chance you know which station to take a train to?

I dont know if anyone can answer this or not... because it is kinda late in the day...

Does anyone know if you will be able to pay for any possible photo shoot tickets with Milo and Adrian with a credit card or will it be cash only?!?