LATEST GUEST ANNOUNCEMENT Adrian Pasdar

showmasters

LOL...the forum was that excited for me it froze when I posted, then crashed my computer :lol::unsure:

Taken the offending thing off now but yep, still vereeee happy :D

great guest, not just for Heroes but Near Dark (the best vampire flick ever!) as well

Hey, don't forget Cookie :P I loved that film! ;)

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OMFG!!!

I just saw the topic and I had to get up again from the floor. I just was just thinking "WOW!". OMG I still can't believe it. AND if you announce Milo no I'm going to die (because I would be so happy of course :unsure:). Great job showmasters!!!! Really :lol:.

OMFG!!!

I just saw the topic and I had to get up again from the floor. I just was just thinking "WOW!". OMG I still can't believe it. AND if you announce Milo no I'm going to die (because I would be so happy of course :unsure:). Great job showmasters!!!! Really :lol:.

Milo did say that they were going to be at the LFCC at the end of their interview on This Morning...eventhough he said Monday!!!!!

Any confirmation from SM

OMFG!!!

Milo did say that they were going to be at the LFCC at the end of their interview on This Morning...eventhough he said Monday!!!!!

Any confirmation from SM

That would be absolutely awesome! But in the Heroes world tour thread someone said Milo will fly back to LA tomorrow, that's why I wasn't sure. But of course it would be awesome... omg.. still can't belive it.

ok showmasters its official, your evil :thumbup:

i had everything set for saturday, most of the guests i want to meet are only there saturday so i was going to go after work and have sunday off but no you have now spoilt that idea, you have adrian there on sunday only and i realy want to meet him, not for his heroes part but for NEAR DARK, so more expence and forget the day off :YAHOO:

you can redeam yourselfs by getting bill paxton for c12 :YAHOO:

I found Arian to be the most chatty of the 4 heroes. He's a real top bloke

No, I would say second most chatty, Jack was more chatty than him but of course,

everyone's experiences are different but globally, from the posts, you could see

that Jack was the most friendly Heroes guest. Adrian was a close second.

I found Arian to be the most chatty of the 4 heroes. He's a real top bloke

No, I would say second most chatty, Jack was more chatty than him but of course,

everyone's experiences are different but globally, from the posts, you could see

that Jack was the most friendly Heroes guest. Adrian was a close second.

I saw Adrian last and I found him very chatty.

Anne

I saw Adrian last and he was trying to get through autos so fast that he barely had time to look at me, and had to put the next person's photo down on top of mine to sign it before I even had time to lift mine up. That's not Adrian's fault (much - he probably could've been a bit less chatty and then he'd be in less of a frantic rush at the end) and I don't think any less of him, but it does illustrate just how frantic they were by the end.