Sign in to follow this  
showmasters

Guest cancellation - Andy Hallett

showmasters    4,971

We regret to announce that Andy Hallett is no longer able to attend London Film and Comic Con. We hope to reschedule his appearance for a subsequent show.

Lizzy    25

poop. well with him and diana, it saves me £50 at least... I suppose I can now afford to eat lunch lol.

Jola    9

how do we get a refund for the photoshoot? at the Event or on the credit cards?

If you pre-ordered a photo session with Andy, then you will automatically receive your refund on the card you used at the time of ordering. These will be actioned within the next couple of days.

Jinx    1

Maaaaan im gutted, i only had one other thing planned other than everything Andy Hallet ...i mean its likley to mean he's got work and what not which is always great! but *sigh* next time...

buffy2k    56

Oh no i dont believe it he was the only guest i was coming to see, have booked my train ticket and accommodation now too conf came today. Oh well just dealer stalls for me then, disappointing but always a risk when there is only one guest to see.

So we automatically get a refund to our cards thats ok then, i better keep my conf nos then just i case i guess.

I hope Andy is ok though he's not ill is he as i know he didnt get to Glasgow last weekend either?

Nicky

Edited by buffy2k

madmonster*    14

I'm sure all Buffy fans are well aware of Andy's history of illness and I would confirm having spoken to Jason over the Glasgow weekend that Andy has not cancelled because of illness.

buffy2k    56

I am really disappointed this has already cost me a fortune and my friend travelled 300 miles last weekend to glasgow and didnt get to see him either. However this said the main concern is for Andy himself, i hope he is going to be ok as i know it took a long time to recover from hisd heart attack a few years ago so i hope its not so serious this time.

Get well soon Andy, we have missed you this year.

Nicky

madmonster*    14

I am really disappointed this has already cost me a fortune and my friend travelled 300 miles last weekend to glasgow and didnt get to see him either. However this said the main concern is for Andy himself, i hope he is going to be ok as i know it took a long time to recover from hisd heart attack a few years ago so i hope its not so serious this time.

Get well soon Andy, we have missed you this year.

Nicky

He's not ill!!! See my post above confirming he's not ill.

Jola    9

The refunds for the Andy Hallet photo sessions have now been actioned. Please allow up to 7 working days to reach your account.

They have gone back onto the card used at the time of ordering in the online shop.

peeka85    16

You're kidding! All the guests I wanted to meet have now cancelled. Will SM be issuing refunds for tickets? I know it says that guests may cancel, but this year's has been ridiculous. :-(

DavidB    1,955

Anything guest-specific is refunded I believe, but not general event stuff like gold programmes or entrance tickets etc.