Guest cancellation - Andy Hallett

showmasters

how do we get a refund for the photoshoot? at the Event or on the credit cards?

If you pre-ordered a photo session with Andy, then you will automatically receive your refund on the card you used at the time of ordering. These will be actioned within the next couple of days.

Oh no i dont believe it he was the only guest i was coming to see, have booked my train ticket and accommodation now too conf came today. Oh well just dealer stalls for me then, disappointing but always a risk when there is only one guest to see.

So we automatically get a refund to our cards thats ok then, i better keep my conf nos then just i case i guess.

I hope Andy is ok though he's not ill is he as i know he didnt get to Glasgow last weekend either?

Nicky

Edited by buffy2k

I am really disappointed this has already cost me a fortune and my friend travelled 300 miles last weekend to glasgow and didnt get to see him either. However this said the main concern is for Andy himself, i hope he is going to be ok as i know it took a long time to recover from hisd heart attack a few years ago so i hope its not so serious this time.

Get well soon Andy, we have missed you this year.

Nicky

I am really disappointed this has already cost me a fortune and my friend travelled 300 miles last weekend to glasgow and didnt get to see him either. However this said the main concern is for Andy himself, i hope he is going to be ok as i know it took a long time to recover from hisd heart attack a few years ago so i hope its not so serious this time.

Get well soon Andy, we have missed you this year.

Nicky

He's not ill!!! See my post above confirming he's not ill.

The refunds for the Andy Hallet photo sessions have now been actioned. Please allow up to 7 working days to reach your account.

They have gone back onto the card used at the time of ordering in the online shop.

• 4 weeks later...