SFX @ London Film & Comic Con

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

SFX Magazine will be displaying at this years London Film and Comic Con. At this years show they have some great offers, displays and guest signings. Here is what is on offer over the weekend.

sfxlogo.jpg

Subscribe to SFX for just £1 and you get a signed photo of Sarah Sutton from Doctor Who free along with a fantastic SFX goodybag, including T-Shirt latest issue, and more!!!

THE FIRST 200 WILL GET AN EXCLUSIVE HEROES PROMO POSTER!!!

The first 45 people to subscibe to SFX remember for just £1 will also receive with there goody bag

Exclusive Star Wars Pocket Model Tin Set worth over £30! These tins were Star Wars Celebration Europe Exclusives so if you missed it, now is your chance to get one!!

SFX GUESTS SAT

MARTIN FIRRELL

herothing.jpg

Martin Firrell, the Artist behind the Hero project that heavily features Nathan Fillion, will be with SFX all weekend. If your a Nathan Fillion fan, then you wont want to miss this.

WIN NATHAN FILLION PRINTS! Only ten in the world - completely exclusive behind the scenes glimpse of the world's most important public art project - only way to get one is to come along to the SFX stand at LFCC. Check the website for more info. www.martinfirrell.com

SARAH SUTTON

sarahsutton.jpg

Sarah Sutton from the classic Doctor Who series will be siging Autographs all day at the SFX stand

SUNDAY GUEST FROM 12 MIDDAY

NEIL GORTON

neilcyber.jpg

A VERY RARE APPEARENCE BY NEIL GORTON FROM MILLENNUM FX

Neil will be taking a break from the current filming of Doctor Who Series 4 and will be signing Autographs at the SFX Stand.

THE HARRY POTTER CAR.

ford-park.jpg

Also at the stand all weekend will be a Ford Anglia as featured in the Harry Potter movies.

We look forward to seeing you at the SFX stand.

You say something about Nathan Fillion I am so there lol Those prints I take it its a competition to win one?

Hi,

The £1 subs deal is for 3 issues to try out. It's well worth it just for the free stuff! The 10 nathan Prints is a free draw! We will be giving 5 away on each day. Simply come grab a raffle ticket

Cheers

Ade

SFX

If you already subscibe to SFX then bring your subs letter as proof and your get a Heroes Poster for free.

Typical! I subscribed back at c11, but dont think I have any letter about it now! What about the address thingy that came with the latest issue a few days ago? By that I mean the cover sheet with our postal address and name on as it has the future publishing logo thingy on it, and some numbers including SFX160.

You say something about Nathan Fillion I am so there lol Those prints I take it its a competition to win one?

Hi,

The £1 subs deal is for 3 issues to try out. It's well worth it just for the free stuff! The 10 nathan Prints is a free draw! We will be giving 5 away on each day. Simply come grab a raffle ticket

Cheers

Ade

SFX

Well I am so going to enter it then lol.

I might try the £1 deal as well, saves from going to the shops to get it.

Hmmmm... I signed up for SFX at Collectormania this year and haven't seen an issue of the mag through my door or heard anything from you guys since. A little worrying when my bank details were given over!

I'm willing to try again but I hope it works this time round! :P

Hmmmm... I signed up for SFX at Collectormania this year and haven't seen an issue of the mag through my door or heard anything from you guys since. A little worrying when my bank details were given over!

I'm willing to try again but I hope it works this time round! :P

err............SNAP!

I'm willing to try again but I hope it works this time round! :pyth:

err............SNAP!

Hello.

I'm so very sorry this has happend! Right then. Come and find me at the SFX Stand and i promise to sort this out right there and then! I can only guess your application form has been misplaced. Please can you check your bank statment which will tell you if the £1 came out for me?

Come and find me and i'll look after you

Ade

SFX

If you already subscibe to SFX then bring your subs letter as proof and your get a Heroes Poster for free.

Typical! I subscribed back at c11, but dont think I have any letter about it now! What about the address thingy that came with the latest issue a few days ago? By that I mean the cover sheet with our postal address and name on as it has the future publishing logo thingy on it, and some numbers including SFX160.

Yep that will do. 1 X Heroes poster reserved for you

Cheers

Ade

SFX

Yep that will do. 1 X Heroes poster reserved for you

Cheers

Ade

SFX

Me too :D that's made a girl very happy!

Thanks Ade & SFX peeps

Oooh I want a poster .. but I dunno if i'll have enough time when crewing all weekend ... eek!

Make time D ;) or ask an attendee (that you know lol) very nicely if they'll go over, wave your credentials and so long as it's cool with SFX pick up the poster on your behalf! :D