what guest do you want to see

showmasters

I don't know if it would be realistic or viable, but how about

Smallville

CSI any of the shows, but I would prefer anyone from Vegas.

Scrubs, any again, but John C Mcginley would be a great draw as he's appeared in alot of films.

Ugly Betty, yes I watch this, and any would be great, but would really like Rebecca Romijn...

• Moderators

I suppose something a bit different, so I'll take Lost and Heroes out of the equation, as well as Star Wars and LOTR etc ..

Jason Lee - My Name Is Earl, Kevin Smith movies etc.

Prison Break Cast

24 Cast

4400 Cast

Scrubs definitely - JANITOR!

Alan Dale - man of a hundred shows, and Neighbours yay! :lol:

Anyone from Buffy, Torchwood or Dr Who.

Buffy.........James Marsters, Juliet Landau and Tony Head.

Torchwood..........Gareth David-Lloyd, John Barrowman, Eve Myles, Burn Gorman and Naoko Sato.

Dr Who.........David Tennant, Tom Baker, Christopher Eccelston and Andrew Hayden-Smith.

Despite the fact i've met most of them wouldn't mind meeting them again :smile:

Anyone From:

Buffy

Angel

Robocop

Night/Dawn/Day/Land of The Dead

Terminator's

Hellraiser

Saw

Batman

X Men

Alien

Sar Wars

LOTR

Nightmare Elm St

Friday 13th

Predator

Star Trek

And the lady at the info desk said that Andy Hallet would be at the next show. Was she talkin pish ?

Edited by TNA

I can speak for not only myself, and a lot of my friends, but judging by the attendance at the talks, that any more major dr who/torchwood and LOTR guests would be very popular.

John Barrowman would be a huge hit(and i didnt manage to get a photo with him at the last LFACC!)

As for a personal wish list, Robert Patrick, Mitch Pileggi, William B Davis, Jason Momoa, Sean Bean, Ian Holm, Karl Urban.

Get them and i shall love you forever :smile:

Oooh, I met Robert Patrick about five years ago and he was a fantastic guest. He was a bit overwhelmed and really touched and surprised by the general love and support for him there, which made him a very sweet guy who took the time to give a smile for everyone.

Oooh, I met Robert Patrick about five years ago and he was a fantastic guest. He was a bit overwhelmed and really touched and surprised by the general love and support for him there, which made him a very sweet guy who took the time to give a smile for everyone.

Sweet! Been wanting to meet him for years now! He's definitely in my top 3 guests I want to meet!

I must admit, I was a bit star struck at the time and couldn't choke a word out because he was a surprise guest and I just wasn't prepared. I was 14 and the T-1000 was practically my childhood hero. I was just thinking "OMG. It's the MELTY MAN!"

I would happily venture up north if they could get their hands on him :D

I must admit, I was a bit star struck at the time and couldn't choke a word out because he was a surprise guest and I just wasn't prepared. I was 14 and the T-1000 was practically my childhood hero. I was just thinking "OMG. It's the MELTY MAN!"

I would happily venture up north if they could get their hands on him :D

Haha cool! Hear that SM? ;)

Anyone from Stargate (Ben Browder, Joe Flanigan, Kavan Smith and James Bamford would be fantastic), David Tennant, Billie Piper, Chris Ecclestone, John Barrowman (oh please get him!) and I'd love to meet Gareth David-Lloyd again, just to see if he remembers how to spell my name!

Devon Murray was fab too, maybe some more Harry Potter stars?

As for a personal wish list, Robert Patrick, Mitch Pileggi, William B Davis

yeah get any of them three and i would probably travel up ... thou if you could get em for GMex or MK it would be better lol :D

Edited by stobbs

More Aliens guests ;)

I agree with Janitor from Scrubs, and John C McGinley. Cox rox :)

I'm being poked in the ribs as we speak, with the word "GRISSSSOOOOM" being repeated threateningly in my ear.

Jason Lee would be awesome, or indeed any of the Kevin Smith posse.

Anyone from:

Firefly

Galactica

Lost

Heroes

Although all of those shows do kinda go without saying - So how about some less obvious ideas?

Red Dwarf

Spaced / Shaun Of The Dead / Hot Fuzz ( With talks! )

Would love to meet Bruce Campbell, Doug "Pinhead" Bradley - In fact, how about Clive Barker himself?

You'd do well to get some local talent too - Ford Kiernan and Greg Hemphill, or any of the Chewin The Fat / Still Game cast.

I'll do some ponderising...

Anyone from Scrubs

Anyone from Lost (especally Sawyer :dance: )

I agree Kiefer Sutherland

Michael Fassbender - Hex (yes i'm sad)

Neil Roberts - Charmed (ok he's not that famous but his talks are the funniest things in the world)

Anyone from Buffy/Angel (esp James Marsters)

Quentin Tarantino (hey worth a try)

And since I saw a cardboard cutout of Captain Jack at Glasgow can I throw in Johnny Depp too!!!! lol don't worry i'm only kidding. Well no i'm not but f you could get him i'd be really impressed.

John Barrowman :P

Blake 7 cast :cylon:

Monty Python cast :pyth:

Paul McGillion :YAHOO:

Amber Benson :wub:

Julie Benz

Micheal C Hall :dance:

Henry Cusack

John Saxon

V cast

The South Park crew :P

Family Guy cast :band: