Big Brothermania

Lambourne

I know it will never happen but still fun...

As an obsessive of the show I think it would be great, and you could get almost any of them to attend as they would all want the extra publicity and cash.

Edited by Lambourne

• Showmasters Admin

To be honest I don't agree there would be a market for it. People just won't pay £10+ for one of their autographs. People complained at having a £10 charge on some of the people at Musicmania and like them or not they've all had or still have legitemate music careers.

OK you could probably get BB guests o an event pretty cheap but you've still got all the other over heads. Hotel, transport, crew, venue, advertising, programs, the list goes on. I just don't think you'd make that money back with a BB con.

Edited by Too Tall

To be honest I don't agree there would be a market for it. People just won't pay £10+ for one of their autographs. People complained at having a £10 charge on some of the people at Musicmania and like them or not they've all had or still have legitemate music careers.

OK you could probably get BB guests o an event pretty cheap but you've still got all the other over heads. Hotel, transport, crew, venue, advertising, programs, the list goes on. I just don't think you'd make that money back with a BB con.

I think you might have a point, i cant understand why people were complaining at musicmania tho. Its a shame it might be a gamble that showmasters wont take cuz i would love to meet michelle from big brother, who also stared in snakes on a plane-lol

• 5 weeks later...

big brother you either love it or hate it

For some reason that reminded me of Marmite (you either love it or hate it)

I think this big brother type con sounds awful but people are right, there are loads of people who might not go on these forums who would make the effort to go to a con like this..... Why I dunno but there are.

:hathor:

LLAP :borg:

As much as I hate BB, this could be a good idea.

Get them all in one room, gas them, and ship them off to a remote island in the south pacific, never to be heard of again. B)

It's bad enough that we northern hemisphere-ites polluted the south pacific with our nuclear tests; dumping toxic rubbish there would just be insult to injury!

As much as I hate BB, this could be a good idea.

Get them all in one room, gas them, and ship them off to a remote island in the south pacific, never to be heard of again. :chair:

It's bad enough that we northern hemisphere-ites polluted the south pacific with our nuclear tests; dumping toxic rubbish there would just be insult to injury!

Hey, half the neighbours cast work over here now. So, it is a good trade...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If you wanna see BB stars then your best bet is to hangout at the trendy/exclusive night clubs in London.

....and mock them when they shamelessly get p*ssed and fall out of a club..

Or read in Heat how Charlie from the last Big Brother just got smacked by another woman for doing the "Don't you know who I am?" routine. I do not advocate violence, but she had it coming from day 1 on the house. I am just shocked it took so long to happen.

"Don't you know who I am?" routine.

i Kinda had that once in Blockbuster when I refused to let a video out to Cov City mgr, Gordon Strachan. I didn't know who he was and he didnt have his card so asked for id...he looked at me and turned to his super-hot MILF wife and then walked off in a huff, "he said he wants id?!"