glasgow well done showmasters

TOMTOM

just want to say well done to showmasters for glasgow yes i no there wasnt as many quests as mk

but the talks and stalls were as good as ever the scottish fans showed passion and it was nice to see

the crew happy and working well see you at comic con ;):P:o

thank you

jason

okay, despite my initial misgivings on the "first and last" strand, which I still stand by. It was okay. But now that you know it will work, will it be bigger and better the next time? Or just the same?

Nice venue, which was a surprise, but any chance of getting one that is easier to get to next year?

Since I was after Jimmy Vee anyway it was the equivalelant of getting in for free. Since one of my criticisms was the cost on the door for, in my opinion, such a (by comparison) small scale event. That did address some of my reservations. I won't apoligise for what I said beforehand, since I still believe that this event has so much more potential to be better. Something that can only benefit both the attendees and Showmasters themselves. Room for improvement.

Small criticism - nowhere was there any mention of Anthony Head just doing the Saturday, one very disappointed little nephew did put a bit of a dark cloud over the days proceedings.