PHOTOS FROM Collectormania Glasgow

Shabs

Sounds like everyone had an awesome Time! Share your memories and photos here!

I would love to see some of your pictures.

Shabs :YAHOO:

I have a few pictures. I haven't uploaded all of the ones without me in them yet, I'll post them later.

meandkenny.png

Kenny Baker

meanddevon.png

Devon Murray (he jumped over the desk just to stand next to me :()

meandgareth4.png

meandgareth3.png

Gareth was wonderful. I have a pic with Nicholas Briggs too but I've not uploaded it yet. Plus I have pictures of Paul McGann, John Rhys-Davies and the guys who dressed up in Alien costumes with Airsoft guns. ;)

Firefly9,

Cool pictures, never saw you there but if I had known you were that HOT looking I would have looked out for you! Hope to see you next year, gives me plenty of time to work on my chat up lines ' hey Firefly fancy meeting u at a Collectormania show like this' , etc.

Firefly9,

Cool pictures, never saw you there but if I had known you were that HOT looking I would have looked out for you! Hope to see you next year, gives me plenty of time to work on my chat up lines ' hey Firefly fancy meeting u at a Collectormania show like this' , etc.

*blinks*

*chokes*

*blushes*

Uh...thanks. :) I'll probably be there next year. :D

By the way, I've uploaded all my pics now. Here's the link! http://www.flickr.com/photos/firefly827347/

ok here's mine (still got to get my professional ones with Tony Head - my m8 has got them - so will put them up later):

Me with Tony Head

tonyhead.jpg

Scott with Maureen Charlton & Katie Purvis

maureencharltonkatiepurvis2.jpg

Me Scott & Baby the Bear with Nick Briggs

NickBriggs.jpg

Scott with John Rhys Davis

johnrhysdavis.jpg

Scott with Jimm Vee (who taught Scott to sneak under tables!!)

JimmyVee.jpg

Me with Devon Murray

devonmurray.jpg

Me with Kenny Baker

KennyBaker.jpg

Scott

takeaim.jpg

preditor.jpg

alien.jpg

Ditzy xx

Edited by DitzyDalek

I had a brilliant time! Here are my pics. Really should invest in a better camera of my own so I can takes some decent pics at the guest talks.

Here are the ones I got taken anyway!

l_8c6c59711b141d7f7fea2e3d8ec8f4ff.jpg

Ahhhh.. John's Favourite girl of the weekend with the mysterious vibrating tongue piercing hehe.. :lol:

Welcome to the forum, and I was the guy sat with John on Saturday. :lol:

Hi everyone, sorry I couldn't make this one. Prior commitments elsewhere and a lack of funds to continue my galavanting this month scuppered any hopes I had of getting out to Braehead. Anyway, just thought I'd let you all know that the UK Garrison thouroughly enjoyed this event and hope to be invited back next year to interact with the public/guests/unsuspecting bystanders...

Anyway, here's a few pictures from Sunday taken by our crew members.

mania16.jpg

mania15.jpg

mania14.jpg

mania12.jpg

mania9.jpg

mania8.jpg

mania7.jpg

mania6.jpg

mania5.jpg

mania4.jpg

Next year then!

(With reinforcements ;) )

Ahhhh.. John's Favourite girl of the weekend with the mysterious vibrating tongue piercing hehe.. THUMBUP.GIF

Welcome to the forum, and I was the guy sat with John on Saturday. biggrin.gif

Thanks for the welcome. This was my first Collectormania event and I had such a good time. Really hope there will be another one in Glasgow.

John was totally the highlight for me. I'm so jealous you got to spend all day with him! That must have been great.

I still giggle when I think about the whole vibrating tongue piercing conversation!! :)

Loving all the pics btw - they are all fab!