How did it go today?

thefunkymunky

Hi everyone, newbie here!

I'm going to Glasgow tomorrow (gutted to have missed Anthony Head though!) and was wondering what it was like today - what the queues were like and that sort of thing?

Also, is the Arena really obvious when you get to Braehead - I mean, are there plenty of signposts? It's a long journey for us and I'm not sure my eyes will be open when we get there!!

And last (but not least) are there any free autograph tickets left for tomorrow? :YAHOO:

Thanks (in advance),

Suzie

I'm going to Glasgow tomorrow (gutted to have missed Anthony Head though!) and was wondering what it was like today - what the queues were like and that sort of thing?

Also, is the Arena really obvious when you get to Braehead - I mean, are there plenty of signposts? It's a long journey for us and I'm not sure my eyes will be open when we get there!!

And last (but not least) are there any free autograph tickets left for tomorrow? :YAHOO:

Thanks (in advance),

Suzie

It went brill, It is really easy to find, the arena is actually inside the shopping centre, there is an information point with a map on it but before Vodafone and Beaverbrooks turn right then walk down and the doors are on the left hand side.

I am just back and had a great time, the talks were so so so funny and I didn't have to queue for more than 5 mins for a guest (I was there first thing though but I went back and the queues weren't too bad (biggest for Anthony Head, JRD and Robert E). The talks were great too, especially JRD's.

Also its only Jimmy Vee that is free (I thought it was all of them that were a tenner)

Still good though

Colin

p.s. I thought anthony head was going to be there on sun

Edited by ColinBrandybuck

Thanks (in advance),

Suzie

It went brill, It is really easy to find, the arena is actually inside the shopping centre, there is an information point with a map on it but before Vodafone and Beaverbrooks turn right then walk down and the doors are on the left hand side.

I am just back and had a great time, the talks were so so so funny and I didn't have to queue for more than 5 mins for a guest (I was there first thing though but I went back and the queues weren't too bad (biggest for Anthony Head, JRD and Robert E). The talks were great too, especially JRD's.

Also its only Jimmy Vee that is free (I thought it was all of them that were a tenner)

Still good though

Colin

p.s. I thought anthony head was going to be there on sun

I only realised yesterday that it says Saturday only under Anthony's picture on the site - and as I say, gutted! I had a photo done with him at MK and I was hoping to get it signed this time (ran out of time and money last time!).

Thanks for the info - and glad you had a good time!

Really looking forward to it now!

Suzie

Was good event! Anthony Head is stated as just being the Sat. unfortunately all others I think were Sat & Sun. Kenny Bakers flatulence lives up to its notorius status , near his desk it was like rotten eggs and tear gas , he is well known for it. Don't think he does it maliciously but it is nonetheless very potent. You could see some walking near his desk then getting hit with one he just dropped.

Robert Englund was great guy as was Davies & the rest!

Well I had a good time yesterday, so hope you have had a good time today!! Was great getting to talk to John Rhys-Davies and a couple of others, and there was some decent stalls there!! Which I did purchase some items from!! And as I found out from one of the staff, if this does well, then they'll be back again with a larger selection of guests, so I hope it does really well as it'd be good for this to be a regular appearance in the Glasgow area, and save me pennies on travelling to London, Milton Keynes and Manchester so much!! :lol:

Edited by RandomJohn