lord of the rings wish list!!!

dark lord5

I made a lord of the rings wish list because there

was a star war one. also i had nothing to do? :blink::blink::huh: <_< :D

I would like sir ian mckellen/elijah wood(not going to happen but i can dream can't i ) Viggo M/ Billy B

Andy S/ ian H/ sean A/ Sean B/ liv T/ cate B/ John R d

orlando b/ to come

well all them would be good :yoda::D:P:blush:

who you like to come? :yoda:

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to see Christopher Tolkien, JRRs son and author of lots of the LOTR guides. I think I'm right in saying the family were against the films being made before they came out, not sure if he's still got that feeling now they've been so well received.

Be a good contrast to have both stars of the films, and those associated with the books, a mini LOTR conv in itself.

From the films -

definitely Orlando, and Ian H is great suggestion. Long been associated with the stories on radio and now film.

all of them! lol

billy, dom, seans A + B, Ian's M + H, lij, viggo, orlando, john r-d, erm...david wenham, hugo weaving...erm...andy s...

I really want to c Craig Parker! (haldir)

I'd also like to see Miranda Otto.

maybe some people from ROTK, but i dunno which characters have been cut or not. hmm. I'm sure there's lots more.

hmmm well Billy & Dom obviously, and Andy has to come back, and dream-wise Orlando, tho if he went the place would be 'fair teeming' with 12 year old girls...oh I'd also love to see Craig Parker - hopefulyy he'll be at another show again this year :) Karl Urban would be good as well...and Brice and Sala should come back too...

Pippin xx

Well the list of people I'd like to see is bound to be very different from the list of people likely to actually show up.

But I would definitely show up for any of the following...

Dominic Monaghan, Orlando Bloom, Elijah Wood, Viggo Mortensen, Sean Bean, Ian McKellen

Craig Parker, David Wenham and Karl Urban.

I would bow at the feet of Showmasters for all time if they got the greatness that is Sean Astin to come.

Viggo Mortensen - please, please, I BEG you, please try for Viggo.

Whatever happens - THE DOM HAS TO BE THERE! Especially now he has revealed his love for us all in the new fan club interview! Come and show us then! :D

I would like:

Billy, Dom, Lij, Sean Bean (my all time fave actor...kinda! I LOVE his name lol! And he is so ... cool!), Viggo, poss Orlando but I'm not a big fan-I'd like to meet him though. Also John and Andy HAVE to go back! I'd love to meet any and every one of them so I would be easily satisfied!! :headscratch:

What about the people who had a little part in LOTR

Harry sinclair- Isildur(in the first one)

Marton csokas- celeborn

Craig parker-Haldir

Bruce spence-mouth of sauron

sarah Mcleod-Rosie Cotton

that all I can think of now but are there more :lol:

I'd like to see marton csokas and Craig parker at c4

:D:D:D:D

hi i'm new here, but the people i really really want to see are:

HUGO WEAVING!!!!!!!!! he's great as elrond and even greater in the matrix as agent smith... agent smith!, angent smith!!! (no i'm not crazy just a fan who'd like to meet him)

sean bean!!!!!, cate blanchett, ian mckellen, david wenham and billy boyd

oh wait and IAN HOLM AND KARL URBAN.

oh hell, almost everybody from lotr is fine, but i really want hugo weaving!!!!!

I think Hugo would be great to meet, I really want Billy and Dom to go but heres some others that would be cool to meet,

Ian Mckellen

Sean Astin

Sean Bean

Andy Serkis- I did meet him but you so have to get him back

Bruce Hopkins- same as Andy-please get him back!!

Craig Parker

and finally if you get this man I might love you guys forever

VIggo Mortensen-what a god!!!

but back to reality.......BILLY AND DOM :rolleyes: PLEASE GET BILLY AND DOM :D

Hey,

I agree with the person who said [/b] HUGH WEAVING! He's good at Elrond and also:

Dom,

Orlando (pleeeease)

Sean (both form LOTR)

and Andy Serkis again, he was great at the last 1...

ooooh yeah, I was just thinking. there would be so many little 13-14 year olds if Orlando went :D . eugh, they all need tying up to stop them screaming and running around :lol:

But seriously, those people I mentioned above, as I'm sure many people would agree- would be sooooo popular!! Theres all great!

Thanx collectormania, C3 was kool,

*Sophi* :P