Nicest Guest To Talk With ?

PowerZ

Nicest Guest to Talk With is.......................? Your opinions. Probably best to answer after the show. Met Kenny Baker only one in line up I've met before , incredibly nice guy & great to talk with. The rumours you here about his flatulence are true , I was talking with him when he raised up a bit off his seat and did a bottom burp in a violent sustained manner, I didn't know to laugh or what but he burst out laughing so I did also, only when the smell hit me it was so fierce I stopped laughing. Heard from others he is well known for it , often it is silent but then suddenly hits you when you are at his desk. Its funny and no harm done in the end, Kenny is certainly not doing it with malicious intent, but I can tell you from experience for a little man he packs a fierce pungent burp. So forewarned is forearmed as they say, worse if you are queuing and don't want to move and lose your place and you get hit with the foul odour.

Robert Englund is meant to be great too , heard from others that met him, he is great with fans and talks with them a lot.

Met Robert Englund today INCREDIBLY NICE GUY! No wonder he is such a popular attraction at these events. Went early and there was long querue then for 9am entry, so probably even busier later.

Hope it was a good success and Sun. , enough for them to return next year.

Got Jimmy Vee's autograph also the free one with entry! When I got near his table there was quite a strong smell he noticed me grimacing a little then he pointed at Kenny Baker just along from him and said 'its very probably him that did the foul deed he's legendary for it'. Few friends that got Kenny Baker's autograph, I already had this said he is a great guy but his flatulence is out of hand.

Robert was lovely, he spent a while looking through the photo book I had made up of past con photos of me with various people, he said I had dome a fabulous job putting the book together & showed his wife some of the photos of him in my book....he signed a poster for me too & did a doodle of "Freddie" on it.

I LOVED Gareth & Paul too. Gareth in particular was very sweet, my friend asked for a photo of him & Paul, he said of course as long as Paul doesn't mind, then after the pic had been taken he turned to Paul & said "Oh Hi, I'm Gareth by the way", I thought that was v sweet...

I thought JRD was lovely . . . although I think he thought I waas stalking me, i got an auto and talked at some lenth, then had a photo shoot (in which the camera died, so we talked about shakespeare and he declaimed the tempest) then i went and got that autographed. Very funny guy, and wrote very funny comments on my photos he personalised (the one of the tow of us he drew a speech bubble out his head with 'i wish she was stalking me' on it) . . . . .

also thought both Gareth and Paul were lovely too, Gareth's rap was sooo cute :)

xx

Gareth David-Lloyd was absolutely wonderful. I went there specifically for him and because his table was quiet I ended up spending most of the day chatting to him. (Seriously, I spent about two hours straight in front of his desk). I got tons of photos and my photo op was brilliant. I got a few autographs from him and my name is quite difficult to spell, so it became a bit of a joke whether Gareth would get it right :YAHOO:

I loved his talk as well, he was really funny and even performed the Ianto coffee rap which is on the Torchwood DVD extras. ;)

John Rhys-Davies was also fantastic. He stood right in front of me (I was in the front row) during his talk and although I didn't speak to him during the entire day, when he passed me on the way out he stopped and patted my arm and said it was nice to meet me.

Devon Murray was lovely too, I couldn't afford an autograph having blown my budget on Gareth but when I asked him for a photo he jumped right over the desk and put his arm around me for the picture, and he was funny during his talk too.

I chatted to Nicholas Briggs briefly, got a picture with him too. He was nice, when I asked him if he was bored (his table became quiet at one point) he brandished his laptop and said that was keeping him amused :(

I also got a picture with Kenny Baker (R2D2) which, being a lifelong fan of Star Wars, was a great honour for me. He was really nice and quite funny too. He got out of his talk by saying everyone always asked him the same questions. Something along the lines of...

"They always ask me if it was hot in the robot. Of course it was hot in the robot, we were in the bloody desert!"