can anyone give a lift to 2 traders?

teenytubbie

hi

can anyone out there help me and another dealer out by giving us a lift to or from the braehead arena to our hotel on any of the show days this weekend,we have booked our hotel at the inn keepers lodge (red deer) in the cumbernauld district but understand its 2 journeys by bus or train to the arena,we dont have any stock to take as we will be setting up at the venue on friday evening. so if you can help please let me know. thanks

Hi,

I'm crewing at the event and stay in Cumbernauld, so I could prob help you out both days.

The Red Deer isn't really anywhere near a bus stop or either of the train stations so it would be quite a trek, or a taxi, for you to get somewhere to get a bus or train into town then another bus out!

I will need to be at the arena for 7:30am Saturday and 8:30am Sunday and I'll be leaving at around 6:45pm both days. If this suits then give me a shout.

Adam

Hi,

I'm crewing at the event and stay in Cumbernauld, so I could prob help you out both days.

The Red Deer isn't really anywhere near a bus stop or either of the train stations so it would be quite a trek, or a taxi, for you to get somewhere to get a bus or train into town then another bus out!

I will need to be at the arena for 7:30am Saturday and 8:30am Sunday and I'll be leaving at around 6:45pm both days. If this suits then give me a shout.

Adam

hi adam any help would be great especially if we will struggle for public transport,how can we get in touch with you to organise a lift?

thanks steve

Hi,

Adam

hi adam any help would be great especially if we will struggle for public transport,how can we get in touch with you to organise a lift?

thanks steve

You can add me to MSN or e-mail me and we'll sort something out. You can get my add by clciking on my profile name.