Doctor Who Series IV *Spoilers*

Arkham

As this is unconfirmed, as in no contracts signed, The Sun newspaper ran an article saying that Joan Collins will play a reoccuring Time Lady gone bad who has a past with The Doctor. The character will allegedly pop up in various episodes culminating in the finale of the series. This has yet to be confirmed or denied by RTD, teh BBC or Joan Collins.

PLEASE NO! :lol:

Exactly my reaction!!! Think of the shoulder pads!!

FORGET THE SHOULDER PADS....THINK OF THE CEMENTED ON MAKE-UP AND THE POSSIBILITY OF A FALSE APPENDAGE FALLING OFF MID-SHOOT! PART OF A CHEEK LIFT, PART OF HER NOSE AND GOD FORBID A BREAST! :lol::lol:

PLEASE NO! :P

FORGET THE SHOULDER PADS....THINK OF THE CEMENTED ON MAKE-UP AND THE POSSIBILITY OF A FALSE APPENDAGE FALLING OFF MID-SHOOT! PART OF A CHEEK LIFT, PART OF HER NOSE AND GOD FORBID A BREAST! ;):o

Salem, any chance of you not typing in capitals all of the time. It totally screws with my eyes. Cheers.

PLEASE NO! :blink:

FORGET THE SHOULDER PADS....THINK OF THE CEMENTED ON MAKE-UP AND THE POSSIBILITY OF A FALSE APPENDAGE FALLING OFF MID-SHOOT! PART OF A CHEEK LIFT, PART OF HER NOSE AND GOD FORBID A BREAST! :blush::o

Salem, any chance of you not typing in capitals all of the time. It totally screws with my eyes. Cheers.

I CAN CERTAINLY ACCOMMODATE THAT REQUEST.

I mean, I can certainly accommodate that request. ;):D:firedevil:

Personally, i'd like to see some big names make guest appearances just so long as they were integral to the story and didn't take you out of the fantasy.

Plus, less Daleks and more classic creatures/monsters/beasts/aliens etc... A return to Peladon would be much appreciated and bring on the Ice Warriors. A visit to an unreal world similar to Carnival Of Monsters would also be welcome. And, a team up of doctors. Always enjoyed these - Two Doctors, Three Doctors, Five Doctors.

Not asking much am I!? :dance:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

There are rumblings coming out of RTD Central that he is considering a major story arc in Series 5 to involve previous Doctors..here's hoping

Now that would be amazing. As many of the previous doctors as possible. I'm sure at least three would sign up. :blink: