5 sleeps to go

jaynee

Then here's another saddo then!!

Can't wait to just jump on a train for an hour and a half journey rather than a 5 hour plus journey( that's next Friday!!)

hour and half from edinburgh?!are you going by the flintstones train? :YAHOO:

LOL 7am train from Edinburgh to Glasgow Queen Street, then on a train from Central to Paisley Gilmour Street arriving there at 8.35am !!

If I took the scenic route home, It'd take me about 2 hours if I got an Edinburgh train from Glasgow Central , as it stops at every blade of grass on the way to Edinburgh!!

In saying that, the following Friday I'm going via Glasgow to London, so board a train at Edinburgh at 15.15 and arrive in Euston at 22.00 ....

May be the Flintstones train coming home though, can always get to events no probs, but always get delayed going home from events . :chair:

Ahh the things I endure to attend Showmasters events , tis a real hardship I tell you :wub::dance:

now i know im a saddo :blush::angel:

me too then! :blush:

must admit I did laugh at the title - I use sleeps as a count down for my 5 year old son! :D

can't wait for Saturday!

Ditzy xx

ps - newbie who has been lurking for the last few weeks, so hellooooooooo to everyone!

LOL 7am train from Edinburgh to Glasgow Queen Street, then on a train from Central to Paisley Gilmour Street arriving there at 8.35am !!

If I took the scenic route home, It'd take me about 2 hours if I got an Edinburgh train from Glasgow Central , as it stops at every blade of grass on the way to Edinburgh!!

In saying that, the following Friday I'm going via Glasgow to London, so board a train at Edinburgh at 15.15 and arrive in Euston at 22.00 ....

May be the Flintstones train coming home though, can always get to events no probs, but always get delayed going home from events . B)

Ahh the things I endure to attend Showmasters events , tis a real hardship I tell you :angry::D

im happy with 50 or so mins to queen st fri eve like.gonna be busy cause of the kaisers at meadowbank fri nite!likewise comin back sunday evenin,razorlight at meadowbank AND ricky gervais at the castle,i predict a nightmare :chair:

Hi jaynee :smile:

I use my son as an excuse for my Doctor Who Collection so its not just you lol :smile:

Ditzy xx

i feel sorry for my son as hes spent 10 years listening to me say ,,, mmm limited edition that he nows says that without thinking :poki: